Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*  (Read 4151 times)
bamboonoshoe

A Beard is for life not just for Decembeard

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 14:26:13 »

MuMy initial thoughts on boot guy is that its the boathouse guy. But who knows. It could be anyone.

True. I shall be discussing this no doubt, with whoever will listen. There are many ways they could take this next half. We know a battle is building (again), but who's battle will it really be, and for whom?

COYR WASRAWA STFC

Please help us fund our first major challenge http://www.GoFundMe.com/ProjectICE
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 16:29:55 »

Its clear to all that there will be a battle with Alexandria, Hilltop and the Kingdom Vs Negan and the Saviors,

As already mentioned, its highly unlikely it will be an all guns blazing blood fest due to the saviors inferior arsenal of weapons. One option already discussed in the trailer for ep 9 was to just bomb the place but this was discounted due to there being a lot of people being held by Negan against their will. So we're looking at something more intelligent.

We didn't see Dwight this episode. Are the producers trying to throw us off the fact that he is getting more and more frustrated being Negan's right hand man and in my eyes he will be instrumental in Negans eventual demise.

I can't help but think the Oceanside camp is being left out for a reason, will they play a part in taking out Negan and a saviors? Its very likely, which also brings me back to the boot man/woman. I think the producers want us to think its a man, but its very likely it could be one of the women from Oceanside.

There are many ways the second half of this season can go. From the little i do know from the books there is still so much to be uncovered, such as more camps and groups but who's to say they will even make an appearance in the TV show , this season or in the future.

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 11:52:36 »

Pretty decent episode to come back to. Slow start but picked up mid way. That smile at the end by Rick, to me says, he's just found his army. But something tells me its not going to be a straight forward as he might think.

Who were the group at the end? They are not saviors, and they are not Oceanside. I've read something about a group called the whisperers, but i don't know much more than that.

Another through was with Gabriel and the food, where did he go? Has he got something to do with this new group?

Too many questions, not enought answers

Batch
Thingie

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 12:01:05 »

I thought they were the Oceansiders. oh well
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 12:26:27 »

I reckon Gabriel has gone with the guy from the boat that Rick and the gay fella looted
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 12:55:39 »

I reckon Gabriel has gone with the guy from the boat that Rick and the gay fella looted
I believe the guy is a gal from what I've seen. Anyway, Gabriel must have known she was in the car as she stuck her head up just as they drove out of Alexandria. The message Gabriel left also makes me believe they're working together.

The only reason I can think of is that Gabriel is trying to protect what is left?

stay woke
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 13:28:09 »

I thought they were the Oceansiders. oh well
Oceanside is women only. There were plenty of men in this new group.

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 13:29:00 »

I believe the guy is a gal from what I've seen. Anyway, Gabriel must have known she was in the car as she stuck her head up just as they drove out of Alexandria. The message Gabriel left also makes me believe they're working together.

The only reason I can think of is that Gabriel is trying to protect what is left?

I didn't catch that bit in the car, but that would make sense.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 14:24:40 »

This gets filmed where I live, my wife went to go see "Alexandria" last week, watched my first episode this week, it was ok.  Will see if being close by causes any insight - they do offer extra's roles to the locals.
Peter Venkman

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 14:30:10 »

This gets filmed where I live, my wife went to go see "Alexandria" last week, watched my first episode this week, it was ok.  Will see if being close by causes any insight - they do offer extra's roles to the locals.
You live in Crewe now Rob? Cheesy

You've got to fight for what you want, for all that you believe
It's right to fight for what we want, to live the way we please

As long as we have done our best, then no one can do more
And life and love and happiness, are well worth fighting for

And we should never count the cost, or worry that we'll fall
It's better to have fought and lost, than not have fought at all
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, February 17, 2017, 14:32:40 »

That would have been a bad move!  Newnan (some of it is filmed here), which is next to Senoia (where Alexandria is filmed).  Pinewood also have studios nearby where they film most of the Avengers stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: