Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*  (Read 92740 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Saturday, October 10, 2020, 22:20:12 »

Almost a week past and no Bamboo review. Disappointing.

For anyone who still reads this thread. A 2nd spin off started last week The Walking Dead: World Beyond. Without going into it too much it focuses around a more established world in the present day and follows a group of teenagers/young adults on their adventures outside their gates into the "World Beyond"
2 episodes in and im not convinced to be honest. Appreciate there needs to be back story etc, but just haven't been drawn in.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Loves it so much I came back!

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Monday, October 12, 2020, 20:53:55 »

I assume that is on AMC channel wise?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Monday, October 12, 2020, 20:57:39 »

Almost a week past and no Bamboo review. Disappointing.

For anyone who still reads this thread. A 2nd spin off started last week The Walking Dead: World Beyond. Without going into it too much it focuses around a more established world in the present day and follows a group of teenagers/young adults on their adventures outside their gates into the "World Beyond"
2 episodes in and im not convinced to be honest. Appreciate there needs to be back story etc, but just haven't been drawn in.
Watched the first in this series too and think it was underwhelming at best.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 09:16:21 »

I assume that is on AMC channel wise?
Its available on Amazon Prime. That's where I've been watching it.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Loves it so much I came back!

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 10:09:54 »

Its available on Amazon Prime. That's where I've been watching it.

Ah cheers, i'll take a look, although I am not sure I have the motivation to get into another version tbh.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 10:16:51 »

Ah cheers, i'll take a look, although I am not sure I have the motivation to get into another version tbh.
Yeah, i feel the same. I never bothered with Fear the Walking Dead either.

molepar

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 11:20:44 »

Fear the walking dead isn’t too bad. Definitely better than the newer spin off. I have watched maybe 2 series of FTWD and it’s slower than the original show and the walkers seem far more difficult to kill..maybe because it’s earlier in the pandemic and they are less crumbly and rotten?!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: