Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Eastleigh Tickets  (Read 2780 times)
worcesterrobin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 09:09:11 »

The postman has just delivered my 4 tickets for the cup game at Eastleigh. Considering the B.B.C only announced the game would be shown live on Friday 4th 2 days ago very impressed that they have had them printed with the correct date and k.o time on them and got them posted out so quickly. Well done Eastleigh F.C. Also the admin fee was only £2 for all 4 tickets whereas Swindon are charging £2 per ticket another rip off for the fans. If Eastleigh can do it for the price why cant Swindon?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:09:32 »

Probably because Swindon have outsourced the ticket system to another company looking to make as much money as possible. Still, £2 per ticket admin fee is a piss take.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:17:55 »

If you can post on here then you're probably IT literate enough to use the online system where there is no "admin fee" and merely a £1 postage charge which is not dependent on how many tickets you order. You can also pick up from the club for nowt.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a moan though. :-)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:44:28 »

I ordered 5 tickets for the Cov away game last season online. They got delivered to my house in 3 days and it cost me a quid postage.

Some people really will moan about anything
worcesterrobin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 15:39:21 »

I ordered 5 tickets for the Cov away game last season online. They got delivered to my house in 3 days and it cost me a quid postage.

Some people really will moan about anything

It was not a moan merely an observation. If Eastleigh can handle ticket sales then why do Swindon need ticket master.There are 2 options on Swindon's website as far as I can see which are : visit the ground or phone ticketmaster and pay £2 per ticket admin charge. I have ordered and received tickets many times but that option doesnt appear available in this instance.Well done Tails on going to the Coventry game last season see you at Eastleigh!!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 16:16:34 »

Eastleigh probably sell far fewer tickets than we do?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 16:18:59 »

Have you not signed up to the eticketing website? It's run by TM but I find it really easy to use to order tickets and as I said, postage is usually pretty cheap (if it's a home game you can collect from the club for free also - but its like £1 to post). Then you get the bonus of loyalty points etc.

Eastleigh haven't outsourced their ticket sales obviously (they get much smaller crowds than we do, remember) but I had to pay £2 for postage...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 17:08:31 »

Have you not signed up to the eticketing website? It's run by TM but I find it really easy to use to order tickets and as I said, postage is usually pretty cheap (if it's a home game you can collect from the club for free also - but its like £1 to post). Then you get the bonus of loyalty points etc.

Eastleigh haven't outsourced their ticket sales obviously (they get much smaller crowds than we do, remember) but I had to pay £2 for postage...

Loyalty points for what!? The EFL final? Should be plenty at a knock down rate this season.

Clems Army!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: