Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Walsall Official Matchday Thread  (Read 46415 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 14:19:00 »

You're a happy chap aren't you
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 14:24:44 »

seems wigan are eyeing him up already shame were still stuck with idiots williams and embleton for god knows how long.

We've had worse.
And how in the wide world of sports or you able to make a judgement on Embleton?  I get being able to pass some sort of judgement on Williams' ability as a Manager as we've been exposed to it for a while now, but a Coach?
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 14:48:53 »

You're a happy chap aren't you
of course.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 18:43:31 »

Certainly we impressed somebody on Saturday, there are two adult season tickets for sale on one of the Swindon For Sale sites - DRS if anybody is interested!

That sounds like the set up for that joke that they were found pinned to a tree and someone came and stole the nail.

We've had worse.
And how in the wide world of sports or you able to make a judgement on Embleton?  I get being able to pass some sort of judgement on Williams' ability as a Manager as we've been exposed to it for a while now, but a Coach?

Thank you for saying what I wanted to say but far better (I was struggling to get past  Suicide to be honest)

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 21:01:08 »

seems wigan are eyeing him up already shame were still stuck with idiots williams and embleton for god knows how long.
Not up to the job maybe, but not idiots.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: