Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Walsall Official Matchday Thread  (Read 46028 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:02:56 »

You can fuck right off. I have nothing against Karl Robinson, and I don't think making a distinction between a minor football rivalry and a full-blown fascist narcissist is pretentious or right-on.
I could point out the hypocrisy of your post - but I wont.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:31:28 »

Keep up at the back.

Sorry, I don't monitor the TEF during the night anymore Smiley  And this was the first thread I read..  If the admins were any good they would confirm the news in all relevant threads Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #242 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:36:54 »

Winkleman's son is the head of recruitment there and Robinson wasn't a fan of this. If signings are going to be completely dictated by Power then I'd suggest it wouldn't work for Robinson for the same reasons.
Flashheart

« Reply #243 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:39:53 »

According to Power though, and those that have worked for him, the management does have a lot of input into transfers. It's only internet rumours that say otherwise.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 12:42:51 »

I'd have Karl Robinson here in a heartbeat, he was Swindon long before the Franchise even existed.

I hate Franchise and consider every second they continue to exist an affront to common decency. However I don't have a problem with their staff and players. They are professionals, they need a job, they've been offered a job, they do said job, they get paid.

The villans of the piece are Winkleman and their customers (never fans), they are the one's who allow it to exist.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 13:52:39 »

I could point out the hypocrisy of your post - but I wont.

Please feel free to enlighten me. There's no rationing to the amount of bollocks you can post in a week.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 14:56:46 »

Nah. There's enough bickering, smart-arsery on the forum as it is.

Forget I mentioned it. All the best.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 15:06:10 »

According to Power though, and those that have worked for him, the management does have a lot of input into transfers. It's only internet rumours that say otherwise.

It seemed fairly obvious when Cooper was around that certain of the set up put their oar in for certain players.....so anything Brighton related even Whitehawk, would be Williams, Cooper touted for the likes of Michael Smith and Hylton, anything Spurs/ Norwich would be Power.

The Brighton link threw up Anton, which opened up, for a while, to Brendan and Liverpool.

Football has always been a bit masonic, that old mates help you at times, like when Old Monkey Head, let Kingy have Milner.

We seem to be down to Les Ferdinand at QPR these days, although having said that, there was talk of a scout a while back. Someone must have thought Luke Norris a good idea from the Pikeys.
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 20:53:45 »

I'm pretentious and right on but I like Karl Robinson.

He's always produced effective and expansive footballing teams, tippy tappy yet savvy, is a touchline mardarse expert in bitter and twisted game interpretation (that's another compliment) and of course has unfinished business at Swindon...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Monday, October 24, 2016, 21:37:32 »

Like picking the club crest....which one of the three would you like?!

Clems Army!
Flashheart

« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 09:16:29 »

I see Power's acknowledged that attendances are down because the football is so poor, wonder how long he'll put up with that for.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 09:19:32 »

Until Karl Robinson agrees to work with him?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 11:35:15 »

It's got to be said the finish for the second goal showed fantastic technique. That goal was a thing of beauty. It's a shame it was against us.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 12:58:26 »

Certainly we impressed somebody on Saturday, there are two adult season tickets for sale on one of the Swindon For Sale sites - DRS if anybody is interested!
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 14:13:04 »

Until Karl Robinson agrees to work with him?
seems wigan are eyeing him up already shame were still stuck with idiots williams and embleton for god knows how long.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: