Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Walsall Official Matchday Thread  (Read 46546 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:01:55 »

We don't need a new owner, we need new (and more) fans. Not fucking fickle idiots.

Oh come on, it's not being fickle. We are awful. I've seen some shit in the 27 years I've been watching Swindon and this is right up there. 70 minutes to have a shot says it all.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:02:03 »

I do agree that we need to get behind Power, there are no rich people going to buy us, we have to work to a sustainable model now.

That said, How are we going to get new fans when the product is so dull and results are consistently so poor?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:03:33 »

As a fickle fucking idiot, who no longer can be arsed to pay good bucks to watch the Town and can't even be arsed to listen to the games, I do take an interest in the attendence.
So how many (suckers) I men real supporters turned up today?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:04:35 »

6655 no idea about away numbers
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:05:02 »

Runaway leaders Scunthorpe away next.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:05:11 »

Fickle, fuckle. There's nobody to blame but the 'manager' and the players. How have the fans contributed to us being shite.

That's fucking insulting.

Because for once we have an owner who isn't trying to fuck us over financially, has been honest about the fact he's here to make money. I'm not saying everyone should be happy with his reign, up to you whether you like him or not, but this sense of entitlement coupled with the fact he bailed us from JED - fickle as fuck and pathetic. As if there's some billionaire round the corner who can't wait to take us over and plough his money in.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:07:32 »

Mr pazzazz is talking and I feel like throwing myself on the rail track. I can easily see why his team turn out in a coma.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:08:06 »

Because for once we have an owner who isn't trying to fuck us over financially, has been honest about the fact he's here to make money. I'm not saying everyone should be happy with his reign, up to you whether you like him or not, but this sense of entitlement coupled with the fact he bailed us from JED - fickle as fuck and pathetic. As if there's some billionaire round the corner who can't wait to take us over and plough his money in.
Who's knocking Power? It's the manager and players who are not up to it. You honestly expect fans of any club to keep quiet after witnessing such utter crap as we have recently.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:09:01 »

Second consecutive home game without a corner.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:10:14 »

Second consecutive home game without a corner.
What have corners ever done for us?
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:11:53 »

What have corners ever done for us?

Just an unbelievable stat. Can't have happened very often
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:12:28 »

Seen a couple of diehards lose their shit today.  There is massive disdain amongst the fans. We need an experienced manager asap.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:13:01 »

6655 no idea about away numbers
Walsall never bring many, would you guess at 500 or more?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:13:20 »

the club should be bending over backwards to keep the 'fickle' fans that actually turn up.

all fans are fickle in general, it's the nature of football beast. keep serving up shit and this is what happens. go on a 10 game run and watch it change to the other side of the coin.

it's the same all over
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:16:09 »

Runaway leaders Scunthorpe away next.

Where we've conceded 12 goals on the last 3 visits, when they've either already been relegated or been struggling. Given they'll be a racing certainty with the bookies....you never know.

FWIW, if Luke survived the Bolton game and we've picked up 4 points since then he won't be sacked yet.  We do have a few players who if they can return to fitness might help....however we continue to be in the relegtion mixer, and it's quite possible we'll be in the zone this time next week.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 22, 2016, 16:18:15 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: