Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wombles Ticket Request  (Read 6516 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 17:55:26 »

Saturday's ref is John Busby - fucker is a Pox fan. He's been the 4th official for our home games against Bolton and Chelsea U23 game.
Sir Cliff Pipehard

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 22:11:45 »

Trinity House put the Tory in statutory, a charity with a legal reqirement to provide lighthouses etc.

Here's mine, the wonderful Smeaton's Tower....

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 23:40:35 »

Saturday's ref is John Busby - fucker is a Pox fan. He's been the 4th official for our home games against Bolton and Chelsea U23 game.

Quips and joking aside, why have the FL appointed him? Poor bastard is on a hiding to nothing, whatever he does. Rather him than me.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 08:38:49 »

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 11:18:37 »

Did you get that from a Wimbledon fan?

He doesn't seem to be a big fan of Swindon -

Having resided in Swindon myself during the Lee Peacock days I can confirm it is truly a fantastic place to live, if you want to experience what life must have been like during the bubonic fucking plague. It's the only town in England where you mentally dress the local ladies as they waddle down the street.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Panda Paws

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 12:25:00 »

Pubs for Saturday? Noe The Peel has closed, there's not too much choice but the Willoughby for me I think, to catch the Chelsea v Leicester game.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 12:51:04 »

Did you get that from a Wimbledon fan?

He doesn't seem to be a big fan of Swindon -

Having resided in Swindon myself during the Lee Peacock days I can confirm it is truly a fantastic place to live, if you want to experience what life must have been like during the bubonic fucking plague. It's the only town in England where you mentally dress the local ladies as they waddle down the street.

Where did you read that?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 13:02:37 »

Pubs for Saturday? Noe The Peel has closed, there's not too much choice but the Willoughby for me I think, to catch the Chelsea v Leicester game.

London reds are going to Surbiton. I could give you the pub name, but I would probably have to kill you. Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Panda Paws

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 13:12:23 »

London reds are going to Surbiton. I could give you the pub name, but I would probably have to kill you. Smiley

I already know, hence why I'm avoiding it....
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 13:24:52 »

Where did you read that?

onefootballforum

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 13:25:17 »

I already know, hence why I'm avoiding it....

Harsh,

But fair.

nbrothers

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, October 13, 2016, 17:14:10 »

Can anyone tell me which pub we'll be dominating before the game at Wimbledon?
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, October 15, 2016, 18:20:29 »

1 win for Luke in the last 13 away league games. Feel free to believe all is well on the good ship STFC, personally I'll carry on believing the evidence of my own eyes that we're heading for the rocks.

You've been saying something along those lines for numerous consecutive seasons, have been spectacularly wrong each time, and are too arrogant to acknowledge this in any way.

Keep going and you might have a bit of luck eventually. I suppose a busted clock is right twice a day.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: