Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wombles Ticket Request  (Read 6518 times)
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 08:44:41 »

Hello,

If anyone has two, or even one, Wimbledon away ticket they no longer want/need (the former possibly more likely given recent form), could you let me know. One of the London Reds is after one, they are a deserving case, and it's not me..
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 08:49:52 »

I can't help i'm afraid Pets. Is it finally sold out for us then? (i know they had some left at the weekend)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 08:58:44 »

Got to love the insanity of Town fans. This game should really have one of those JayBox jobs, whereby a fuss is made for the players, when we know they're shit, in the completely forlorn hope it might improve their performance.

My money would goto something like this....

PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 10:00:26 »

I can't help i'm afraid Pets. Is it finally sold out for us then? (i know they had some left at the weekend)

Yes, there were some left yesterday (got mine a while back from a mate) but when I logged on to try and get said fan some this morning, they'd all gone.

Incredible given recent form..
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 10:07:34 »

Got to love the insanity of Town fans. This game should really have one of those JayBox jobs, whereby a fuss is made for the players, when we know they're shit, in the completely forlorn hope it might improve their performance.

Mm, that's right, yeah.

I mean, the chances of a team that's lost 2 of it's last 9 away games getting a result in an away game must be pretty remote.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 10:14:36 »

Ah you wont know yet that Reg is a dementor and thrives on bad things Wink Anyway apparently pets the pub next door with the women of loose virtue has been knocked down. Mail that round the London reds and I'm sure a few tickets will miraculously appear!!!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 10:43:21 »

Hello,

If anyone has two, or even one, Wimbledon away ticket they no longer want/need (the former possibly more likely given recent form), could you let me know. One of the London Reds is after one, they are a deserving case, and it's not me..

I can't send email on my phone for some reason and my laptop is broken but I have seen the mails and if anyone at all could help out, the person involved would be forever grateful given what they are going through at the moment.

Although I think going to watch Town at the moment is enough to make anyone suicidal!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 11:36:00 »

Mm, that's right, yeah.

I mean, the chances of a team that's lost 2 of it's last 9 away games getting a result in an away game must be pretty remote.

1 win for Luke in the last 13 away league games. Feel free to believe all is well on the good ship STFC, personally I'll carry on believing the evidence of my own eyes that we're heading for the rocks.
REDBUCK

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 11:44:36 »

Are these the same rocks as last year or a new set.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 11:46:52 »

Do you want to see my lighthouse?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 12:28:37 »

Do you want to see my lighthouse?

I hear it had been shut after Tory cuts?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 13:50:59 »

I hear it had been shut after Tory cuts?

Trinity House put the Tory in statutory, a charity with a legal reqirement to provide lighthouses etc.

Here's mine, the wonderful Smeaton's Tower....

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 14:30:45 »

Yes, there were some left yesterday (got mine a while back from a mate) but when I logged on to try and get said fan some this morning, they'd all gone.

Incredible given recent form..

Is he still after one Pets? Just had one of my lot drop out.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 14:57:24 »

Is he still after one Pets? Just had one of my lot drop out.

Just messaged you on Twitter Paolo.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 15:48:02 »

Brilliant !!!!!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: