Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why the early kick off Saturday?  (Read 15132 times)
stfcinbmth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 17:34:43 »

But not on English satellite tv. Similar I think to when we played Huddersfield at home in the FA Cup first round some years ago. Was shown on foreign tv which allows users to stream the games.

I don't limit my horizons to English satellite
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 12:27:31 »

Can someone record it and upload somewhere afterwards for those that want to re-watch the game afterwards
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 12:53:08 »

Can someone record it and upload somewhere afterwards for those that want to re-watch the game afterwards
Jesus, why would anyone want to do that? It's usually bad enough first time round!
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 13:01:45 »

Because I want to understand the 'why'.
Amir

« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 13:49:10 »

It's a cunning plan to get me to drink too much export guiness and have a cracking headache by 9pm. And it'll work, the fuckers.
Flashheart

« Reply #20 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 13:51:16 »

Is that the strong stuff? I had some in Malaysia when I was there and my word it was pokey.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #21 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 13:57:21 »

Is that the strong stuff? I had some in Malaysia when I was there and my word it was pokey.
No mate you are thinking of the Guiness Foreign Extra 7.5% 330ml. I like that put in a pint glass and topped up with Port....mmm Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 14:04:51 »

In Malaysia, the strong stuff is often the norm. Go into a corner shop and where you'll usually find the 'normal' stuff like Heineken and what-not is tucked away somewhere, instead you find special-brew and Guinness extra etc. I ordered a couple of Guinness in a restaurant and started to feel it after only a couple. I thought I was being a lightweight until I found out what I was drinking.

Apparently, it's for the Muslims. In Malaysia a lot of them interpret the rules on alcohol to say they are limited to drinking a certain volume of alcohol beverage, so they drink the strong stuff to get pissed while keeping in the rules.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #23 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 14:15:22 »

Apparently, it's for the Muslims. In Malaysia a lot of them interpret the rules on alcohol to say they are limited to drinking a certain volume of alcohol beverage, so they drink the strong stuff to get pissed while keeping in the rules.
I had not realised that but it makes sense.

As you know I am partial to some good strong beers, a very strong one from Belgium I sometimes have imported is Gordons Finest Titanium at 14%.

I had a case of 24 sent over form Christmas last year...its not bad but not if you drink wussy 5% beers then I doubt they could stomach it.

Flashheart

« Reply #24 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 14:23:56 »

I tend to keep clear of the stronger stuff, I end up too wrecked otherwise. But then drinking in excess of 10 pints plus copious spirits is quite standard for a night out for me.
Amir

« Reply #25 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 14:39:54 »

I mighty the wrong name for it, but yeah, 6.8% and quite possibly Malaysian. They probably do a few versions, there's a Nigerian one and a West Indian one I think. There's a couple of local 8% stouts that I'll drink at countryside weddings with the pissheads, other than that I stick to guinness.     
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 14:40:06 »

It's all about these guys now:

[ig width=634 height=417]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/03/1409774226386_wps_7_image001_png.jpg[/img]

West Indies = 6%
Dublin = 3.8%

Both bloody lovely.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 15:36:16 »

Im not sure if it is on sportsmania tomorrow kodi users,  however believe it is on the attatched thumbnail

Alson bein sports 12 which is the english channel,  however keeps kicking me out

* IMG_7088.PNG (985.56 KB, 750x1334 - viewed 140 times.)
« Last Edit: Friday, October 7, 2016, 15:42:26 by tans » Logged
Peter Venkman

« Reply #28 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 15:55:55 »

I often watch footy on Bein sports on Kodi, pretty good feeds normally.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, October 7, 2016, 15:57:25 »

I often watch footy on Bein sports on Kodi, pretty good feeds normally.

Its working again now.

That channel is on sportsmania having just looked
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: