Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Re: life is short  (Read 5439 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, September 26, 2016, 11:50:08 »

Thinking of everyone who's told their story in this thread.  Perspective on a Monday.  I'm going to tell my wife & kids that they're brilliant this evening.
Thinking of everyone who's told their story in this thread.  Perspective on a Monday.  I'm going to tell my wife & kids that they're brilliant this evening.

This, we don't do enough.
It's a 100mph competitive World and the most important aspects of it are in front of our eyes.
To all the people who have posted on this thread.......thoughts are with you all.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 10:15:32 »

In the space of just over a month, I've lost my Mum and two friends. Friends who I hadn't kept in touch with as often as I would have liked.

Life really is bollocks.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 10:16:45 »

In the space of just over a month, I've lost my Mum and two friends. Friends who I hadn't kept in touch with as often as I would have liked.

Life really is bollocks.

Sorry to hear SY.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 11:58:51 »

Life really is bollocks.

Sorry for your losses SY.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, October 2, 2016, 13:04:43 »

Only just seen this thread. I'm so sorry Chubbs, SY and everyone else who has lost someone close.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: