Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Under Threat  (Read 5376 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 26, 2016, 15:14:15 »

The FL and referees have it in for us specifically?  A small town team playing against other small town teams in the 3rd tier of the league?  Really???

Do people wake up one morning in Taunton or Kidderminster or Stockton-on-Tees and think to themselves "I know, I'll qualify as a referee, slog my way through local leagues, senior leagues, semi pro and hopefully eventually get myself onto the league list so that one day I can turn up at the County Ground and fuck up Saturday afternoon for a few thousand people I've never met and don't care about"?

If we have a poor disciplinary record it's because we have poor discipline.

Fact of the matter is that football is largely corrupt from top to bottom, and has always been so....anything is possible.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 26, 2016, 19:56:18 »

I see that it's being reported that, not only are we under threat of a hefty fine

no problemo, we have loads of spare cash after the second game against Rovers anyway

I come from a land down-under
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 26, 2016, 20:06:23 »

What were the 2 attendances? Does anyone know?
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 26, 2016, 20:07:45 »

no problemo, we have loads of spare cash after the second game against Rovers anyway

Nah. Power will have trousered that towards his next super yacht.  Smiley. If it comes to it, they should just divide up any fine between the players (one share per game played).  

I was more concerned about the threat of a points deduction.  But looking at the League's rules, it seems like they don't have the power to deduct points. They would have to ask the FA to set up a Disciplinary Committee hearing first.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 26, 2016, 21:03:31 »

What were the 2 attendances? Does anyone know?
10,650 and 6,960 ish
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: