Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official #BteamBoycott Match Day Thread  (Read 112898 times)
DorsetRed

« Reply #690 on: Friday, July 7, 2017, 15:08:00 »

I can honestly say even when it was just league one and two teams, I did not give a fuck until it was area final time. Little glory hunter that I am Cheesy
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: Friday, July 7, 2017, 15:17:45 »

According to the bbc it's all been arranged around derby games to push up interest. Don't think the FA realise why it was boycotted last season at all.

Do they not realise derby games will have to be policed more heavily so it pushes up costs from clubs so with such small crowds they would lose any profit from the game they would make, makes it even more pointless.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: Friday, July 7, 2017, 16:16:46 »

I would struggle to get the enthusiasm to watch us in this if we had Peterborough away, there's no fucking chance of me driving to Swindon for any games.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: Friday, July 7, 2017, 17:24:07 »

I would struggle to get the enthusiasm to watch us in this if we had Peterborough away, there's no fucking chance of me driving to Swindon for any games.

Quite agree. Even though i one saw us at London road in this competition (before they truly fucked it) in a crowd of less than 1000.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: Friday, July 7, 2017, 17:31:15 »

couldn't care less if we had arsenal first 11. wouldn't cross the road to see it. nothings changed, nothing has changed
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: Friday, July 7, 2017, 19:41:11 »

Quite agree. Even though i one saw us at London road in this competition (before they truly fucked it) in a crowd of less than 1000.

I was at that one too, but the decision to have representative teams (it's obviously not U23 teams as Blackburn had two 30+ strikers playing last year) from the Premier & Championship means I won't attend any of them
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: Friday, July 7, 2017, 21:16:04 »

No change on my stance.

The arrogance was astounding ref the vote to amend the rules. Two fingers to the supporters, so they can have four off me.

Boycott.

Clems Army!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: Saturday, July 8, 2017, 06:00:52 »

I was at that one too, but the decision to have representative teams (it's obviously not U23 teams as Blackburn had two 30+ strikers playing last year) from the Premier & Championship means I won't attend any of them

My thoughts exactly.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: Saturday, July 8, 2017, 14:23:30 »

No change on my stance.

The arrogance was astounding ref the vote to amend the rules. Two fingers to the supporters, so they can have four off me.

Boycott.
Cheers Flash, summed up my feelings exactly.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 14:41:31 »

West Ham United U23's are coming to the CG!

Beers
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 17:58:49 »

I'm a goer!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 20:54:36 »

Ironically, this has been a golden summer for England age range sides. U17's nearly beat Spain in final of their UEFA comp, conceded an added on time equaliser then lost on pens. The U 20's won their WC, then the U21's got to semis of Euros, before losing to Huns on pens. The Under 19's today reached final of their Euro beating Huns 4-1 on the way.

There are probably some who think this is because of the Checkatrade last season. The reality is that given decent coaching and some careful exposure to lower league football at a young age then players can develop properly. The problem comes for U 21's in getting game time in the Prem at top end clubs... just doesn't happen for many, nor will it any time soon.

So in the meantime there's nowt wrong with lads going out on loan... a bit like Harry Kane to Millwall, where they can learn about proper football. The Checkatrade is an insult to fans and needs binning asap.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 12:48:47 »

I'm a goer!
Or at least, that's what the graffiti in the gents at the CGH says Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #703 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 13:43:39 »

West Ham United U23's are coming to the CG!

Beers

I assume that there will be some manner of voucher system in place to ensure that dedicated fans are prioritised tickets for such a prestigious fixture?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #704 on: Thursday, July 13, 2017, 13:49:18 »

I assume that there will be some manner of voucher system in place to ensure that dedicated fans are prioritised tickets for such a prestigious fixture?

I'm not going as I don't like big crowds.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: