Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official #BteamBoycott Match Day Thread  (Read 113330 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 23:44:01 »

I feel quite ill at the moment, how can I blame the Tories?

I'm sure if you Labour the point....
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 00:17:48 »

I'm sure if you Labour the point....

Ahh I was born via caesarean.. So my mum was never really in labour. That must be why I'm suffering! FUCK YOU MARGARET.

I liked this thread more when it was about sandwiches.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 07:21:36 »

Ahh I was born via caesarean.. So my mum was never really in labour. That must be why I'm suffering! FUCK YOU MARGARET.

Weren't you born in the Major years?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 08:09:27 »

Sandwiches were great, until the Tories wrecked them......
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 08:23:49 »

Sandwiches were great, until the Tories wrecked them......

The 4th Earl of sandwich fame, was in fact a Whig. I don't think a Tory could have invented such a great thing, that gives pleasure to the masses.

Plenty of his subsequent family though were Tories......the present Earl, who sits in the Lords, is a cross bencher. 
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 08:53:17 »

The 4th Earl of sandwich fame, was in fact a Whig. I don't think a Tory could have invented such a great thing, that gives pleasure to the masses.

Plenty of his subsequent family though were Tories......the present Earl, who sits in the Lords, is a cross dresser
Corrected for you
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 08:53:42 »

The Tories are the party of the people, Theresa May said so yesterday... although that seems somewhat in contrast to the proclamations of her and her ministers earlier during conference which seemed to be, in certain parts, channelling the second chapter of Mein Kampft?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 08:57:18 »

The Tories are the party of the people, Theresa May said so yesterday... although that seems somewhat in contrast to the proclamations of her and her ministers earlier during conference which seemed to be, in certain parts, channelling the second chapter of Mein Kampft?
Well the bit she missed out yesterday is that the Tories are the party of the people. White, English well-off people. Everyone else should line to take their turn at being scapegoated for whichever ills the Daily Mail have singled them out as being to blame for this week.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 09:00:40 »

I remember him getting a red for a particularly savage hack  playing for Brighton in the ill fated Mooney season, it may have been on Migz or Igoe. A nasty piece of shit, still they went up and we didn't, although that regular season game we won 2-1.

Funny thinking back, Kingy's sides were seen as a bit direct, hoofing it from the KO etc, yet produced some football way sexier than our current lot, with the likes of Migz, Igoe and Howard in midfield and Parkin and Mooney up front. The Parkin goal at Leeds, being a thing of great beauty.

Some of it was. Most of it wasn't.

That 03-04 side was fucking beautiful though
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 09:35:25 »

That was the season I really started taking an interest in football, weirdly. I'm not sure if I should be grateful or not..

I wonder where Igoe is now.. Probably somewhere with a sprained foot and his ankle stuck to his arm, bless him.

Remember Igoe fondly, mainly for sparking the following piece of terrace wit:

"Is Igoe playing in the hole?"
"No, he's always been that short"
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Thursday, October 6, 2016, 11:30:18 »

Because they were always going to spin it as a success. That's why it's important people boycott the "normal" games as well as the B-team games, or their protest will be lost as they help drive up the attendance figures in the normal games. Oh, and by that I mean that's the argument why people should boycott the whole thing - obviously it's up to each individual what they want to do, not criticising anyone who does choose to go.
It was a rhetorical question. See my post on p19, which basically says the same as what you have written above.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 13:28:26 »

We're away at Exeter needing only a point to get through if anyone cares. I'm guessing not!
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 13:42:16 »

We're away at Exeter needing only a point to get through if anyone cares. I'm guessing not!

Is that tonight?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 13:46:24 »

I hope we lose and go out.

Is Barry available, I assume suspensions don't count in this?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #524 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 13:54:14 »

Closest game of the season for me by a long way and I'm not going.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: