Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Solihull Moors FC  (Read 49888 times)
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:08:57 »

Oh dear. Fallen hook line and sinker.

To be fair, most make their mind's up based on personal experience rather than just accepting the word of others. Still, there's enough out there for them to at least be a bit wary. A bit like us with Power and the Cambridge fans?
M00R5

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:16:06 »

Solihull Moors supporter here. I was wondering if one of you would be able - and/or kind enough - to take the time to fill in those of us looking to find out more about this man on exactly what happened in his time at Swindon? There's a lot out there, as you say, but it takes more time and mental effort to synthesise than we have at our disposal before our home game tomorrow. I'd appreciate the value of your experience.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:24:10 »

Solihull Moors supporter here. I was wondering if one of you would be able - and/or kind enough - to take the time to fill in those of us looking to find out more about this man on exactly what happened in his time at Swindon? There's a lot out there, as you say, but it takes more time and mental effort to synthesise than we have at our disposal before our home game tomorrow. I'd appreciate the value of your experience.

I'm sorry mate. I'm truly, very sorry.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:36:29 »

Sold the catering off

Had extra seating installed for a cup game vs chelsea - never paid - ended up with the club being on 'cant pay, we'll take it away'

Turned up at a trust meeting with a home made bank statement (allegedly)

Said we had the same budget - not a chance

Organised concerts saying would generate income for the club  - 'guaranteed income' - club had to bail them out to break even

Judge called him a liar in court

Dodgy associates

Um, what else? Im sure someone can add more stuff. I need a shit
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:36:47 »

You're fucked.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:39:47 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/search/?search=Jed+McCrory

Suffice to say, it was an absolute mess.

tans

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:41:40 »

Calum Rice. What a man.

'So Calum, i understand you work in the music industry'

'Well, sort of, i've done a bit on the cruise ships'

HAHAHA
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:46:07 »

Jed might have been interesting in a kind of man of the people chief executive type role, provided some rich bloke would be prepared to pay him a wage to do the job. A poor man's Nick Watkins almost.

I have been drinking vodka for a few hours.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #38 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:58:37 »

I've done 45 supporting town and its a toss up between him and diamandis who has been the biggest piece of shit. If hid lips move he's lying. If he's writing g something down its false. If he's using actions they are misleading. The quicker you force him out the better you will be. Took us ages to remove the cancer that cunt put through the club. You do not need assets for this cunt to make money out if you. I'd also ask Hereford fans what they think of Jed and his mate agombar.
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:59:29 »

I still wonder at times if he was more incompetent than sinister. Not that I'm trying to defend him, the result would have been the same.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 22:00:54 »

Sold the catering off

Had extra seating installed for a cup game vs chelsea - never paid - ended up with the club being on 'cant pay, we'll take it away'

Said we had the same budget - not a chance

Organised concerts saying would generate income for the club  - 'guaranteed income' - club had to bail them out to break even

Judge called him a liar in court

Dodgy associates

Um, what else? Im sure someone can add more stuff. I need a shit
Set up 'bar' in part of the stadium without proper authorisation.

Consortium directors soon melted away.

Dubious claim of trying to get Paolo Di Canio to change his mind and return to the club.

Links to EDL? I may be wrong here but I think this may have been a topic of conversation at some point.

Half-arsed attempt to retain a good player who had come to the end of his contract and who was keen to stay (McCormack), offering a one-year deal but then coming back with a two-year deal once it was too late.

See above re ownership of club.

He may well be a good thing for SMFC but I don't think too many Town fans would welcome him back at the County Ground.  

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 22:02:15 »

Sold the catering off
For the next decade. We had loads (like on your forum) saying "Give him a chance, will judge him on what he does here" etc etc. They all laughed at the idea that Jed and his happy band of fuckwits were dodgy asset strippers, on the grounds that we had no assets worth selling. "How can you asset strip a club with no assets?" went the cry. Well, that's how - you sell the rights to catering for the next decade. Or, like Ridsdale at Cardiff, you mortgage your season ticket sales for the next 5 in return for cash now. Not suggesting either Ridsdale or Jed were asset stripping - both claimed they needed to forward sell these future assets in order to cover a financial black hole but this is one way you asset strip a club without obvious tangible assets.

Description I heard was that it looked like it had been drawn with crayons

Dodgy associates
One, allegedly, turned up to a meeting with what he claimed was a gun in his inside jacket pocket although witnesses dispute whether he was with Jed or keeping an eye on some dodgy backers' money. Certainly Jed didn't have a pot to piss in so would make sense that he needed someone to provide him with some liquidity and don't think anyone in Swindon can see him walking out of Lloyds with a successful loan application tucked in his pocket.

Leaving the allegedlies aside, it was Jed that brought Agombar of "completely fucked Hereford" fame into our club. And was still associated with him as that merry band took Hereford out of existence.

You need to be very very careful of Jed. But even more scared of the shits he's fronting for. He's poision.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 22:05:47 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/search/?search=Jed+McCrory

Suffice to say, it was an absolute mess.

Fucking hell.......Smiley
Bad night sleep ahead.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 22:09:34 »

I've done 45 supporting town and its a toss up between him and diamandis who has been the biggest piece of shit. If hid lips move he's lying. If he's writing g something down its false. If he's using actions they are misleading. The quicker you force him out the better you will be. Took us ages to remove the cancer that cunt put through the club. You do not need assets for this cunt to make money out if you. I'd also ask Hereford fans what they think of Jed and his mate agombar.

Now that is a very tough call.
Both would have done more damage if they were around longer.
For what anyone says about Swindon we have got lucky with owners.

Done some stupid things in the Diamandis era to help move it along......With Jed it didn't need to an extent fans involvement.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 22:19:10 »

As theakston2k said earlier, the threats telling me to watch my back, i know where you drink, were most amusing. What a twat.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: