Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Solihull Moors FC  (Read 49887 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 09:21:13 »

Tee hee. Jed's learned to spell, or more unlikely splashed out on a proof reader, as he must have written that.

I was going to comment likewise, although the lack of a Roar kind of suggests he wasn't involved.

Hate to see any club suffer, do they have a forum where some truths can be provided - actually found it, looks like he already has the moderator in his pocket as stuff is being deleted. The fact that he calls him Ged McCrory suggests that he hasn't actually looked at the court papers in much detail! https://bsolihullmoors.runboard.com/t3196,offset=10
« Last Edit: Friday, September 9, 2016, 09:26:06 by horlock07 » Logged
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 09:52:03 »

Looking at that forum that moderator would appear either terribly naive or a bit of a dick. A lot of the stuff about Jed isn't unsubstantiated, he was called a liar by a judge in court, a pretty damning summation of him. You'd never give someone with his track record the benefit of the doubt....
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 09:58:21 »

Re: BOARDROOM ARRIVAL AT THE MOORS

Swindontownfan.
Can I politely ask you to bugger off and focus on your own club and stop stirring the sh1t at ours. This is the second time you have posted on our forum. The first time fair enough you had a point to make and perhaps some of our fans needed to know but we are more than capable of re searching ourselves.

If you have a beef with Jed McCory grow a pair and arrange to meet him and share your views with him directly.

Hahaha

Bet that reply is Jed himself
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 10:18:06 »

Hahaha

Bet that reply is Jed himself

Nah the English is way better than Jed could manage and no rooooaaaarrrrr, a quick google search flags up these beauties so shouldn't take them too long to get up to speed.

https://thewashbag.com/2015/01/25/a-jed-end-for-mccrory-as-lee-remains-in-power/

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/NEWS/11304273.Judge_accuses_McCrory_of_lying_about_vital_evidence_in_Town_court_case/

Poor buggers.

horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 10:20:17 »

what was the appeal that Mccrory won according to their forum's admin
"I have had access to the court transcripts and Ged McCrory was exonerated on appeal"
so does that mean he actually owns Swindon?

I assume its possibly the claim the Power had apparently submitted against Jed and Murrell, that all went very quiet didn't it.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 11:52:49 »

the improvements and professionalism that Jed brings in his jovial way.”

Is that the unlicensed bar in the Town End, the washed out summer concerts or those flashing neon advertising boards?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 13:31:59 »

what was the appeal that Mccrory won according to their forum's admin
"I have had access to the court transcripts and Ged McCrory was exonerated on appeal"
so does that mean he actually owns Swindon?

That's bollocks. He was given leave to appeal...but he didn't win. Don't forget the court said he was a liar :

http://www.truststfc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Judgement-Swinton-McCrory-Seebeck-1-July-2014-Strauss-QC.pdf

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 13:47:03 »

The complacency from some of the posters on the Solihull forum is worrying for them. Albeit no different from many of our own fans when the barrow boy and his dodgy mates turned up here "I'll judge him on what he does here", "Wait and see", "How can you asset strip a club with no assets?" etc etc. By the time you've "waited and seen", "judged him on his record", they've sold off your catering for the next 10 years and they're busy forcing Hereford out of existence while literally stripping physical assets from the walls of a locked ground.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 13:48:59 »

I assume its possibly the claim the Power had apparently submitted against Jed and Murrell, that all went very quiet didn't it.

Considering we know that Jed didn't have a pot to piss in, why spend another £100k on court fees, when all Jed would do is declare himself bankrupt, when he lost.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 14:14:17 »

the improvements and professionalism that Jed brings in his jovial way.”

Is that the unlicensed bar in the Town End, the washed out summer concerts or those flashing neon advertising boards?
Very professional, I especially liked the attempted threatening messages he sent me on Facebook to tell myself and Tans to watch our backs. I can only assume their owner is already a bit dodgy, reading up it does sound like there is some kind or property deal going on surprise surprise. Sounds like JLR might want to buy their ground at some point in the future so a nice little opportunity to take some money and run.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 14:29:40 »

Looks like they have found this thread anyway so hopefully it can prove useful in giving them a better idea of the fire they have stepped into!

I love the way he has used a picture of himself with Mourinho to kind of suggest that he has some sort of legitimacy and football prowess.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 15:27:08 »

for the benefit of their fans

life under Jed:
- looks like he might make a few improvements around the place.
- 'Engage' with the fans over social media, comes across as a bit of a bellend.
-Realise he is a bellend that's winging it -
-Spends lots of money the club doesn't really have thanks to selling star player for pennies and selling the catering contract on a 10 year to done external entity.

probably missed loads.

good luck with that monumental prick in at the club
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 15:38:41 »

I am sure he will have their fans in the club bar and buy a round of drinks and tell them he has been wronged, and he was stitched up and wants to help with his great contacts....wonder how long before Murrell pops up and Agombar
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 20:47:30 »

Does everyone believe everything they read in the media? There are already improvements being made at the club on and off the pitch and that has been as a direct result of the appointment.

Oh dear. Fallen hook line and sinker.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 21:07:34 »

"Mr McCrory, you are a liar."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: