Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Great Western Reds  (Read 34644 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 00:31:28 »

Is this the new loud and proud? I tried to go on the Ono forum earlier but I don't think it works properly anymore. The babes are still up though. Sexy.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 11:21:21 »

Just sent you £10, Jay.

I remember all those balloons at Port Vale Hoboken
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 16:08:52 »

I remember all those balloons at Port Vale Hoboken

I'm still finding spares in pockets! See you on Saturday...
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:17:08 »

Jaybox, you seem like a nice guy, if somewhat misguided, but shouldn't you take your happy clappy nonsense back to ice hockey / basketball etc ?

90% of Oxford Fans are complete cunts and will laugh at your attempts to intimidate them with a flag.

Either get in their face properly or don't bother

(cue "dinosaur" comments)
Flashheart

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:24:02 »

I was thinking of something more along the lines of 'outdated twat'.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:26:34 »

Jaybox, you seem like a nice guy, if somewhat misguided, but shouldn't you take your happy clappy nonsense back to ice hockey / basketball etc ?

90% of Oxford Fans are complete cunts and will laugh at your attempts to intimidate them with a flag.

Couple of points.

1.) you are one person, so I don't see why Jay should listen to your opinion as if it's factual or representative.

2.) they had a banner so why shouldn't we?

3.) people are entitled to support their club in whichever way they see fit - if it's kicking the shit out of people that gets you off then fair enough, but some people don't enjoy that.

4.) getting behind the team DOES help performances.

5.) I hate OUFC as much as the next Town fan but if you truly believe that 90% of them are wankers you must have been kicked in the head too many times. They're a group of people who go to watch their local football team and there's fuck all reason why they'd be any different to the bunch of twats we get at the County on a derby day.

Does this argument have to happen every time?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
woolster

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:28:18 »

tis true to a degree, could we not use the balloons and banners to plug up the tannoy system to stop that bloody awful music at the start and after a goal Embarrassed
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:34:30 »

I've never met the guy but fair play to him. He's supporting the town the way he knows and others enjoy it. Others may take a dinosaur aporoach and I do t gave a problem with that either as long as all combatants are willing and no innocents involved
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:45:23 »

I've never met the guy but fair play to him. He's supporting the town the way he knows and others enjoy it. Others may take a dinosaur aporoach and I do t gave a problem with that either as long as all combatants are willing and no innocents involved

The 'dinosaur' approach has got nothing to do with supporting the football team though.
Jay's not advocating arranging a meet with Oxford's top lads and waving a flag in their face. He's trying to create a visual display during the match that looks decent and/or encourages people to join in with supporting the men on the pitch.

kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:51:37 »

Jay box - I salute you. An enthusiastic town fan who gets off his arse and shows a lot of initiative and helps the atmosphere at the game. You are a credit to the club and i would ask all those who are negative towards you exactly what have they done for the club beyond supporting the team on a match day - I certainly haven't contributed what you have.  Good on you Jay and I for one will be very thankful for your efforts on Saturday.
Flashheart

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 21:55:33 »

Can we just leave at 'outdated twat'? You're only going to encourage the tool otherwise.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 22:13:50 »

I do attend the occasional game if that counts for anything ?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 22:17:21 »

JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 22:58:07 »

Keep working hard Jay, anything that improves the atmosphere at a game is only going to help the club and the players.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, August 25, 2016, 11:36:29 »

The 'dinosaur' approach has got nothing to do with supporting the football team though.
Jay's not advocating arranging a meet with Oxford's top lads and waving a flag in their face. He's trying to create a visual display during the match that looks decent and/or encourages people to join in with supporting the men on the pitch.

Oooohh a Flag fight, that's a new one, is that where they stand and see who can wave their flag the most, I'm sure the old bill would be happy to allocate some resources to that, is that a individual event or a team event

Sorry couldn't resist  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: