Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power siphoning off funds  (Read 77523 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:23:25 »

Corrupt FIFA officials - Only involved with football to make money : Scum, no ethics, getting away with it, hate them, got to make changes for the good of the game, come on people..

Player agents - Only involved with football to make money : Got to stop this, ruining lower league clubs, nasty people, leeches, don't care about the game, something has to be done..

Sky Sports - Only involved with football to make money : Ruining our game, don't care about the fans as long as they make money, evil corporate selfish wankers, got to make a stand for the good of the game..

Lee Power - Only involved with football to make money : No worries, I'm fine with that. It's like buying a pub, yeah?

I cant work out your point really, or even if you are being serious. The first three are not a football problem they are a human greed problem. The 4th. Um, are you a volunteer in your day job? If not, then are you bleeding your company dry, or doing your day job for renumeration?
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:25:07 »

Im putting the champagne  on ice to i hear good news.  
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:25:49 »

If Power wants to pocket every penny that comes into the club he can - it's not theft.
Yes it would be actually. Just because you are the major shareholder in a company (or even the outright 100% owner) doesn't mean you can take out whatever you like. The company still has obligations and liabilities - such as tax, VAT, suppliers, and to other shareholders if there are any - that have to be met. A director or owner taking everything out without meeting those obligations would be theft.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:28:20 »

Im putting the champagne  on ice to i hear good news. 

10 words, well done. Unfortunately not in comprehensible English. If you have something to add, then add it. If not, stop.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:29:47 »

I cant work out your point really, or even if you are being serious. The first three are not a football problem they are a human greed problem. The 4th. Um, are you a volunteer in your day job? If not, then are you bleeding your company dry, or doing your day job for renumeration?

When someone makes a salient point that you can't deal with, it's always nice to wheel out the old "if you are being serious" line in a vein attempt to counter the argument.

Reality is, every corrupt cunt at FIFA who took the piss.. yes, that was their job.. Player agents?.. yes, that is their day job.. Sky sports.. Guess what, that's their job.

Lee Power - Human greed? Damn fucking right it is.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:31:46 »

So you wouldn't have a problem with him making money if he came and washed your socks and could tell you who scored all our goals at Wembley?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with him wanting to make some money, obviously things are bad for us at the moment but nothing you listed would be a problem if the model was currently working, much like most dickhead fans wouldn't care if somebody came in and got several dodgy loans secured against the club a la Bury so long as we were 'showing ambition'
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:32:29 »

You mention vein. I bet the one in your temple is throbbing.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:33:41 »

10 words, well done. Unfortunately not in comprehensible English. If you have something to add, then add it. If not, stop.
Be fair it was pretty clear what he meant
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:34:54 »

Be fair it was pretty clear what he meant
I'm not getting it then. Has he heard something? I'm really not sure what it means.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:35:42 »

You mention vein. I bet the one in your temple is throbbing.

Yes, I meant vain, of course.

Ergo you win.

Carry on Lee, Sutton Red is happy with you raping us.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:37:53 »

Yes, I meant vain, of course.

Ergo you win.

Carry on Lee, Sutton Red is happy with you raping us.

Of course.. do some research, do some reading back. You wont of course, as your opinion is what matters, you have all the answers it seems.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:39:15 »

things are bad for us at the moment

Finally we agree on something.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:44:16 »

Finally we agree on something.

Not one person has said anything otherwise re. our current performance, it's plain to see we've been crap recently.  Many of us hope that with the first choice players that have been out recently will improve us.  A good run of form in this shit league would change things drastically.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:47:01 »

Corrupt FIFA officials - Only involved with football to make money : Scum, no ethics, getting away with it, hate them, got to make changes for the good of the game, come on people..

Player agents - Only involved with football to make money : Got to stop this, ruining lower league clubs, nasty people, leeches, don't care about the game, something has to be done..

Sky Sports - Only involved with football to make money : Ruining our game, don't care about the fans as long as they make money, evil corporate selfish wankers, got to make a stand for the good of the game..

Lee Power - Only involved with football to make money : No worries, I'm fine with that. It's like buying a pub, yeah?

It might be egregious but it's the way football works. If you want an owner who is in it purely for the love then you're going to be waiting for a very long time I fear.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, October 30, 2016, 22:48:12 »

It might be egregious but it's the way football works. If you want an owner who is in it purely for the love then you're going to be waiting for a very long time I fear.

Where did I say that?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: