Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Season...  (Read 30967 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 14:32:30 »

My personal opinion is that Stewart's not going to make the grade.

Ok, thanks.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 14:34:36 »

Non stop running. Very little end product. Glimpses of individual skill.

Difficult to tie down what position he would need to see his best.

There's something there - needs a confidence boost and a specific task on the pitch.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 14:37:42 »

Season's over folks, yet another psychic has predicted certain relegation. Power might as well flog everyone and play the youths.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 14:38:42 »

Season's over folks, yet another psychic has predicted certain relegation. Power might as well flog everyone and play the youths.

Isn't that what he's doing anyway, then?  Embarrassed

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 14:40:27 »

Non stop running. Very little end product. Glimpses of individual skill.

Difficult to tie down what position he would need to see his best.

There's something there - needs a confidence boost and a specific task on the pitch.

Agreed. You can definitely see why they went for him.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 14:55:57 »

Didn't know where else to post this so thought I would put it here, everyone including renewals have new season ticket cards this season, I only saw it on the bottom of one of the emails and went in to pick the new one up this week, so just thought I'd let people know in case like me you were going to turn up with your old one!
GL5 Red

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:07:11 »

Sonic youth, like it or nor loyal fans are concerned with how Power is running the club. If you have no concerns then you are in the minority.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:14:57 »

Everyone has concerns - but, apart from Power, what can any of us actually do.

Carry on going to games come what may or stop going until a fairy godfather turns up.

I aint got that long to wait so I've got my ticket for Coventry.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:16:51 »

Sonic youth, like it or nor loyal fans are concerned with how Power is running the club. If you have no concerns then you are in the minority.
As soon as you throw in the "loyal fans" line any credibility your post had disappears! Want to complete the set and throw in "happy clapper" as well?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:39:31 »

He's got a point, I'm not a loyal fan. I prefer watching Fulham now.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:39:34 »

I'm obviously not a loyal fan then, as I only travel from Peterborough every week to watch.

I'm assuming that you would like Power to spunk a load of money we don't have on average players like we did in 2010/11, after all that was a roaring success.

FWIW, I believe we have a reasonable League 1 first team, not good enough to win the league but good enough (if we have a bit of luck) to maybe make the play-offs.

The concern would be that this was the case last season but lack of depth meant that injuries & suspensions cost us dearly.

At the moment that hasn't been addressed, only time will tell if we do manage to get in he players to add depth, if we don't it will be a worry if we lose any (or all) of Kasim, Thompson or Obika
GL5 Red

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:44:23 »

Knew it wouldn't take long.  Amazing that people on here who think Power is doing a good job contribute very little to the club and don't have to watch the shite week in week out.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:46:53 »

Knew it wouldn't take long.  Amazing that people on here who think Power is doing a good job contribute very little to the club and don't have to watch the shite week in week out.

So tell me, what do you contribute to the club that the rest of us don't?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:48:13 »

GL5's got form on the loyaler-than-thou front. This thread is basically just picking up from last season's monotonous whining noise. The trick with being consistently miserable is to be a bit funny with it, like Reg. Otherwise, you risk coming across as a bit of a no-lifer.

There, HTH.  Wink

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 15:56:49 »

Careful you lot, he'll be offering to 'meet' you at the CG soon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: