Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town v Swans  (Read 24192 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #135 on: Saturday, July 30, 2016, 12:16:27 »

Have so few of you really not considered that perhaps they are trying to make permanent signings but their efforts just haven't come to fruition yet? That is a possibility and by no means a far fetched one. It does happen.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, July 30, 2016, 12:27:05 »

Have so few of you really not considered that perhaps they are trying to make permanent signings but their efforts just haven't come to fruition yet? That is a possibility and by no means a far fetched one. It does happen.
Flashheart

« Reply #137 on: Saturday, July 30, 2016, 12:30:55 »

I'm ahead of my time.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, July 30, 2016, 12:34:28 »

I'm not sure how, as a fan of logic, you make that statement as a response to the ones above. I'm equally sure we're in the process of making some signings. In the interest of managing expectations though, I'm pointing out that, given the available evidence, these might not be as many or as stellar as some people are hoping for.

Not that that'll make any difference to their expectations.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, July 30, 2016, 19:25:00 »

I don't get the general depression amongst our fan base including on here. We matched Swansea for large chunks of the game, the difference being their clinical finishing which is hardly surprising. I thought all bar Rogers had good games and Thompson and Kasim were outstanding. We could have scored two goals and our general play was excellent. We missed branch when he went off which changed the game. We will be fine for Coventry. Just need a centre back and forward which I am sure will be here before that game and please Williams play anyone in front of Rogers as when he went off our tempo improved significantly. Anyway stop bloody moaning get down the county ground and enjoy the fayre on offer - it's much better than some of the dross served up over the past 15 years and apparently being done without bankrupting the club. Rant over.

I like you

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: