Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'special' FB page.  (Read 10168 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:09:15 »

I joined that group on the back of reading these posts and overall it's not as bad as I had expected. I don't understand why that Christian bloke is on there? Is he just a troll?

I had to chuckle to myself at one post from someone proclaiming himself as being integral to removing Diamandis from the club... Not sure I remember that.

Perhaps it was Fitton Smiley
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:09:39 »

I joined that group on the back of reading these posts and overall it's not as bad as I had expected. I don't understand why that Christian bloke is on there? Is he just a troll?

I had to chuckle to myself at one post from someone proclaiming himself as being integral to removing Diamandis from the club... Not sure I remember that.
That was probably me and all I said was (like you James) was heavily involved in the Protests and campaign to remove Diamandis and the regular emailed warnings from Ben Lambert.... Point stands we gathered shit loads of dirt and they've dug up nothing.

As for Christian he's real unfortunately, used to live in Tewkesbury when I lived then and ran a shit pub.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:11:11 by theakston2k » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:19:58 »

Christian shows quite often that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, not understanding what people say and things going way over his head. I'm inclined to think that he's genuine.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:40:20 »

Christian shows quite often that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, not understanding what people say and things going way over his head. I'm inclined to think that he's genuine.
He used to have the username superkoz on the adver forum. The irony is he is always going on about Cheltenham but is banned from their forum for being a dick. He's a favourite of Tans to troll as well....
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 17:47:11 »

Edit: wasn't him.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 22, 2016, 21:55:52 by Ells » Logged

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 18:45:52 »

That was probably me and all I said was (like you James) was heavily involved in the Protests and campaign to remove Diamandis and the regular emailed warnings from Ben Lambert.... Point stands we gathered shit loads of dirt and they've dug up nothing.
My memory is a bit hazy but as I recall there was very few individuals (mostly from the Trust) who 'dug up dirt' and nothing really had much of an effect. My memory is a bit hazy but hadn't the protests well and truly died out by the time Fitton arrived?

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 20:17:34 »

Can we please have a thread titled 'Moaning about Facebook pages' so that I can l look at it to see if there are any STFC transfer rumours. Thanks.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 20:20:29 »

Sorted.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 20:24:02 »

No transfer rumours here either! :-) (Thanks)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 20:59:40 »

My memory is a bit hazy but as I recall there was very few individuals (mostly from the Trust) who 'dug up dirt' and nothing really had much of an effect. My memory is a bit hazy but hadn't the protests well and truly died out by the time Fitton arrived?

Didn't we do the funeral possession to try and force the Fitton deal through? I certainly remember being behind the Arkell's when there was rumours that the Fitton negotiations had stalled.
But in any case there was plenty of dodgy things relatively easily dug up that sent real alarm bells ringing....the £1m admin fees, Mikey D being banned from being a company director by the DTI, the move to junction 17, countless winding up orders, missed HMRC payments, the Dunwoody programme publishing contract, The Rovers ground share, Bob Holts ministry of misinformation, Andronikou's dodgy links with Diamandis, Sandy Grey as 'chairman', Willy 'fucking' Carson, the manipulation and bribery of Vital Swindon/Gary Stanley. There was just so much that sent real alarm bells ringing and lead to real questions whereas other than the clubs stance towards the press and 'not spending enough' there's not really been the same incriminating info dug up. As soon as you try to get them to substantiate something you get the "happy clapper" label thrown at you and it descend into a school yard argument.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 21:06:45 »

Not on Facebook, so who runs this page?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Flashheart

« Reply #41 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 21:06:54 »

the manipulation and bribery of Vital Swindon/Gary Stanley

I must have missed that bit (or forgotten)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 21:11:04 »

I must have missed that bit (or forgotten)
He was basically very naive at the time and was used as a conduit for miscommunication and spin from the club.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 21:13:55 »

I'm taking 100% credit for TUMDFC getting Diamandis out of the picture.

Although his driveway probably had something to do with it.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, July 22, 2016, 22:02:29 »

That thing about the drums better be true!

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: