Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UCD V STFC  (Read 6267 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 14:45:11 »

5-0 Brophy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 14:53:40 »

Off to Oxford

Sadly a distinct possibilty, given we aren't able to compete with them on wages.   

I think they've finished above us 4 times in the last 30 years....hopefully this won't be a 5th.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 15:02:17 »

1-5 Pen

FT
woolster

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 15:38:34 »

Sadly a distinct possibilty, given we aren't able to compete with them on wages.   

I think they've finished above us 4 times in the last 30 years....hopefully this won't be a 5th.
I've been working in Wantage all week with a gang of bricklayers from Oxford, they are convinced that they will finish above us and taking the piss at the shit we are signing Hmmm
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 15:39:31 »

phew, 3 clean sheets in a row may have triggered the end of days..

good easy work outs without injury so far, just what the pre-season ordered
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 15:46:49 »

1-5 Pen

FT

phew, 3 clean sheets in a row

Not quite
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 15:48:38 »

I've been working in Wantage all week with a gang of bricklayers from Oxford, they are convinced that they will finish above us and taking the piss at the shit we are signing Hmmm
We haven't signed hardly anyone - yet.

Hod carrying fuckers
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 16:06:42 »

Bit strange as the 3 we have actually signed are on a par at the very least with what they have signed, it's just the lack of numbers so far. Vigs will be one of the better keepers in this league, Conor Thomas if we can keep him fit there is a player there and Goddard was one of the best players in the conference.
Other than Wes Thomas the other signings they have made are hardly spectacular, a load of average league 1/2 players in Ribeiro, Martin and I don't even rate Curtis Nelson as being as good as some have made out. They've lost their 2 best players from last season so are currently probably worst than they were last year.
woolster

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 16:11:22 »

Bit strange as the 3 we have actually signed are on a par at the very least with what they have signed, it's just the lack of numbers so far. Vigs will be one of the better keepers in this league, Conor Thomas if we can keep him fit there is a player there and Goddard was one of the best players in the conference.
Other than Wes Thomas the other signings they have made are hardly spectacular, a load of average league 1/2 players in Ribeiro, Martin and I don't even rate Curtis Nelson as being as good as some have made out. They've lost their 2 best players from last season so are currently probably worst than they were last year.
I'll show them your post on monday Smiley
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 17:20:39 »

What signings is that!?

Clems Army!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 17:32:31 »

Naughty boy Reg, you don't know that for a fact.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 17:43:54 »

Oxford have momentum. I'd be surprised if they don't finish above to be honest. We have the ability to get promoted. If we do is another matter.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 17:47:15 »

Football hates me so I'm expecting Oxford to compete. For the third or fourth season in a row I have absolutely no idea how Swindon will do.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 17:51:04 »

Quote from: Ginginho
1-5 Pen

FT
phew, 3 clean sheets in a row
Not quite
read it again Wink
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 21:10:22 »

Obika didn't play and we're not having palpitations?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: