Jake Evans - 0 (0%)
John Goddard - 30 (49.2%)
Jonathan Obika - 2 (3.3%)
Jermaine Hylton - 1 (1.6%)
Jordan Young - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 53

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 16/17  (Read 76147 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 22:39:35 »

Forgot about this before Xmas and they have just announced the date for the Players Sponsors Dinner:

A night  with Swindon Town Football Club !

Firstly, thank you for sponsoring John Goddard for the 2016/17 season and for your continued support of Swindon Town Football Club.

A date for this year’s Player and Management Shirt Sponsors’ Dinner has now been set and will take place on the evening of Tuesday 21st February 2017 between  7pm – 11pm.

The Legends Lounge at the County Ground will once again be the venue with BBC Wiltshire’s Shaun Hodgetts and Hall of Fame inductee Sam Parkin hosting the event. The evening will consist of a two-course meal followed by refreshments. There will also be a selection of great auction and raffle prizes up for grabs on the night as well.

Throughout the evening, players will be presenting their respective sponsors with a replica of this season’s home shirt. Photo opportunities with players will also be available.

As a 2016/17 player sponsor, you will receive four complementary tickets to the event for you to attend with three guests. Additional guests are also welcome at a price of £30pp (including VAT).

If you wish to attend this year’s Sponsors’ Dinner, please confirm places and for any additional guests by 16th February 2017. An itinerary  for the evening will follow in due course.

Thank you once again for your support.

I am in the US at the moment, but will arrange the draw next week when I am back..

1st Prize - Signed Shirt
2nd Prize - 2 tickets to the above
3rd Prize - 2 tickets to the above
4th Prize - A personal appearance from JG at a function (trophy presentation etc.)

Cheers
Berni

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 22:52:56 »

If I win the 4th prize I'm going go make him turn up at my job.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #167 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 09:36:15 »

Any prize except 4 please Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #168 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 11:17:10 »

Any prize except 4 please Cheesy
get him to go to your next operation  / treatment 😊

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #169 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 11:20:25 »

get him to go to your next operation  / treatment 😊
Now theres an idea....the last surgeon was  Plymouth fan and the previous one a Rovers fan....may not be appreciated by all! Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #170 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 14:52:11 »

OK, so I am going to do what I usually do.  I have you all in the hat randomly numbered 1-65.  Those that chucked in £20 are in there twice if you bunged in £10 you are in there once.

I am going to PM four regular posters that are not in the hat and ask them to pick a number 1-65.  The first response will be 4th place and so on...  about as random as you can get.  I will then announce the winners of the prizes over the next 24 hrs once I have all four responses.

No whinging, it is what it is..

Good luck.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #171 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 15:13:09 »

The 4 PM's have gone out..  Will announce once I get responses.

Watch this space and good luck to all in the hat.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #172 on: Monday, January 23, 2017, 15:31:50 »

4th place winner is in, I'll wait until I get them all in Smiley

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 09:30:42 »

All the winners are in, I will announce over the next hour or so..

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:26:53 »

Here we go then.

In 4th place and the winner of a personal appearance by JG is:

Drawn out of the hat by GarethGillman: 

PaulD

Clap

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:28:37 »

In 3rd place and the winner of 2 tickets to the Sponsors Dinner is:

Drawn out of the hat by Reg:

Posh Red

Clap

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:31:05 »

In 2nd place and also the winner of 2 tickets to the Sponsors Dinner is:

Drawn out of the hat by Nomoreheroes:

Herthab

Clap

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:32:30 »

And the winner of 1st prize, the town shirt signed by JG is:

Drawn out of the hat by Ells:

Batch

Clap

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:35:10 »

woooot, woooot, thanks so much Bernie for organising.

thanks Ells, 3/4 of the batch family will be delighted
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:39:22 »

Well done all, unlucky those that didn't win. 

Posh Red and Herthab you need to PM me the "real" names of the people attending the sponsors dinner so that I can notify the club.  If any additional tickets are needed by anyone they are £30pp while spaces exist, you will also need to let me know your names by PM and arrange payment.

Batch, we will need to arrange to get your shirt to you as one of the attendees will need to pick it up.  As both winners live out of town we might have to come up with a plan, either you pick it up from the club or I can get it for you.

That's it, I'm done..

Pint

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: