Poll
Question: Which Way Are You Voting
In - 91 (62.8%)
Out - 44 (30.3%)
Shake It All About - 10 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 132

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EU Referendum  (Read 69415 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 15:25:57 »

Most now know what way they're voting, if at all. Thought it would be interesting to see which way the vote would go in the TEF Nation....

It's All Good..............
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 18:03:57 »

That's quite a difference considering nearly everyone I speak to seems to be voting out, my whole fucking family included.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 18:06:21 »

That's quite a difference considering nearly everyone I speak to seems to be voting out, my whole fucking family included.

The demographics of this referendum are pretty mental really: https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/03/24/eu-referendum-provincial-england-versus-london-and/

I'd guess this forum is on average under 39 (median, not mean with Reg around)

I want to know who that 3% of Ukippers are...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 18:47:55 »

On the other hand I've only really seen one person I know who's been vocal about voting out and that's Andy Tuck and can't help but feel a lot of that is based on his hatred of Cameron. Most people I've spoke to have been similar to me in that it's better the devil you know on this occasion. I trust people like Martin Lewis, The Governor of the Bank of England, Branson etc over the likes of Boris Johnson (who's only in the out camp to be opposite to Cameron) and Farage.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 18:48:42 »

The demographics of this referendum are pretty mental really...

What's really surprised me amongst the people I've talked to is the widespread scatter of demographic on both sides. There doesn't seem to be a pattern - though clearly that survey disagrees a bit.

Also although I am voting in, that doesn't make me fully pro EU - just pro (what I consider to be) the least bad option.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 19:06:57 »

everybody I have talked with is voting out bar two.
One owns property in Spain, the other thinks he's voting on the Euro and amazingly voting to join.
With so much corruption in the eec and money being made so easily by the establishment I concede defeat. In, it will be, even if they don't get most of the votes.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 19:51:20 »

I trust people like Martin Lewis, The Governor of the Bank of England, Branson etc

Martin Lewis is neutral (despite his name on the In leaflet, which he didn't ask to be), the Governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney, is a former employee of Goldman Sachs (who's a big Remain backer), but the previous Governor, Mervyn King, is a Leaver, and Branson...well he still wants us to join the Euro...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 19:54:05 »

It will be disastrous if we leave, yet my family are all happy to vote out and leave my generation with the fallout. I genuinely worry about the standard of living in this country if we vote out.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 19:59:16 »

What's really surprised me amongst the people I've talked to is the widespread scatter of demographic on both sides. There doesn't seem to be a pattern - though clearly that survey disagrees a bit.

Also although I am voting in, that doesn't make me fully pro EU - just pro (what I consider to be) the least bad option.
There is all manner of strange shit going on, most of my friends are voting to remain not because we are any lovers of the EU but fear the shit storm that could follow an exit, but I have one close friend who has just gone proper leave mental. I think there are a lot embracing their inner right winger at the moment who would not dare vote UKIP but are grasping this opportunity to vote with their hearts  and try and justify it mainly by quoting the Express.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 20:28:34 »

Martin Lewis is neutral (despite his name on the In leaflet, which he didn't ask to be), the Governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney, is a former employee of Goldman Sachs (who's a big Remain backer), but the previous Governor, Mervyn King, is a Leaver, and Branson...well he still wants us to join the Euro...
But Lewis has said he will vote to remain.
In the short term it will fuck the economy, pretty much everyone agrees with that. The Brexit's can't really give any real significant reason why we should leave, it just keeps coming back to immigration and as others have said we'll still want a piece of the single market and therefore will have to sign up to the freedom of movement anyway probably with worst terms than we have now.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 22:04:12 »

I'm voting remain but not because I passionately believe in the EU but mostly because I don't believe we will be better off out and I can't stomach the hatred and bile of some in the leave camp.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 22:13:24 »

I'm voting remain but not because I passionately believe in the EU but mostly because I don't believe we will be better off out and I can't stomach the hatred and bile of some in the leave camp.
Pretty much this.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 22:33:26 »

Im voting remain.  There is a discussion to be had about the membership of Europe.  But as someone has just much more succinctly pointed out to me on FB, its the wrong fight at the wrong time for the wrong reasons.

Never knowingly overstated.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 06:18:33 »

I reckon If the vote had been Sunday it would have been an out vote. Not so sure now with that clown Farage and his poster, certainly making me have a rethink, and do some more research.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 07:33:49 »

When the out campaign is backed by Farage, Boris, Putin & Trump there surely is reason to be suspicious
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: