Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England V Wales - Will You Be Working Or Watching?  (Read 57090 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 09:35:38 »

I asked the headteacher to partially block iplayer to reduce bandwidth usage. He disagreed...

Could be interesting, 40 odd classrooms possibly trying to stream the same thing.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Panda Paws

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 09:38:55 »

Is this why you don't go to Town games? Wink

Zing! I tend to be able block idiots out better when at an actual match.

The reason I don't get to many games any more is a combo of living away, spending every spare penny on a wedding/honeymoon/deposit for a house and having the least forgivable/understanding of football future spouse one could imagine.

derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 09:46:20 »

Work boardroom with snacks/nibbles and soft drinks provided, its better then nothing I guess
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 09:51:10 »

Zing! I tend to be able block idiots out better when at an actual match.

The reason I don't get to many games any more is a combo of living away, spending every spare penny on a wedding/honeymoon/deposit for a house and having the least forgivable/understanding of football future spouse one could imagine.

I feel your pain having got married last year, its bloody expensive!! Although my wife is relatively forgivable/understanding about football luckily.

Good luck mate.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:04:36 »

I feel your pain having got married last year, its bloody expensive!! Although my wife is relatively forgivable/understanding about football luckily.

Good luck mate.

Surely it isn't luck. Why would you want to spend your life with a bird who tried to curtail your football? 

Wives should be educated, preferably to become full on STFC fans, but if not then at least be tolerant.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:20:00 »

Start work at 3.45 so will see most of it. I fancy the draw if we're going to talk about the game itself.
Russia are clearly the worst side in the group so this will not be an easy game at all.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:35:48 »

Surely it isn't luck. Why would you want to spend your life with a bird who tried to curtail your football? 

Wives should be educated, preferably to become full on STFC fans, but if not then at least be tolerant.

If they don't drink pints or love football, then forget it.
Probably explains the current status of happily single though.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:48:26 »

If they don't drink pints or love football, then forget it.
Probably explains the current status of happily single though.

Quite...although we live in strange times, you'd think finding a bird who drinks pints and likes her football would be easy, but seemingly not.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:51:43 »

I fancy the draw if we're going to talk about the game itself.

I really, really hope we don't do something stupid like lose. I'm sort of dreading that.
scillyred

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:52:04 »

Don't work in the summer, so fishing and golf for me today.

Footie is boring, I fear  Sad
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 10:59:47 »

Quite...although we live in strange times, you'd think finding a bird who drinks pints and likes her football would be easy, but seemingly not.

Been bitten a few times which doesn't help and not wanting kids probably narrows the field a fair bit.
Anyway content enough with current lifestyle to not lose any sleep over anything.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 11:04:41 »

I shall be working Angry

What makes it worse is that part of my work prior to kick off today will be to set up the hall so that the senior kids can watch the match via the interwebs.

I suspect they will be supervision heavy.........
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 11:07:31 »

Yeah because a women with a beer belly is a number one turn on for a man I would have thought?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 11:12:06 »

Been bitten a few times which doesn't help and not wanting kids probably narrows the field a fair bit.
Anyway content enough with current lifestyle to not lose any sleep over anything.

Apparently the question " am I going to be single for ever?" is one of the most popular on Google.

have you added to the count?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/15/am-i-going-to-be-single-for-ever-google
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 11:13:51 »

Worked for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: