Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wales manager gives first press conference ahead of opening fixture.  (Read 2336 times)
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 11:41:12 »

Today the newly appointed Wales manager SWS spoke from his living room on his teams chances, the formidable group they've been placed in and how there's so few bloody welsh female celebrities.

With big hitters England, Russia & Spain all joining Wales in group A, pundits have already dubbed it the group of death. Remaining realistic the welsh manager refused to play up his teams chances too much; "I'm fairly happy with my squad and line up for the opener against Slovakia tomorrow, although they're a strong force and it won't be an easy game."

When answering questions on the perception that his Welsh squad lacked depth the manager remained tight lipped. "Sure, there aren't many female Welsh celebrities, but hopefully i've managed to source some of the best quality in the tiny country, we'll see the public's opinion on them tomorrow"

The Welsh open the tournament tomorrow.

Heddiw siaradodd y rheolwr sydd newydd ei benodi Cymru SWS oddi wrth ei ystafell fyw ar ei timau gyfleoedd, mae'r grŵp arswydus y maent wedi cael eu gosod mewn a sut mae cyn lleied o enwogion benywaidd welsh gwaedlyd.

Gyda hitters mawr Lloegr, Rwsia a Sbaen i gyd yn ymuno Gymru yn y grŵp A, pundits eisoes wedi trosleisio'r mae'n y grŵp o farwolaeth. Sy'n weddill yn realistig gwrthododd y rheolwr welsh i chwarae i fyny ei timau siawns ormod; "Rwy'n eithaf hapus gyda fy garfan a llinell i fyny ar gyfer yr agoriad yn erbyn Slofacia yfory, er eu bod yn rym cryf ac ni fydd yn gêm hawdd."

Wrth ateb cwestiynau ar y canfyddiad bod diffyg ei garfan Cymraeg dyfnder y rheolwr aros ymyl iddo dynn. "Cadarn, nid oes llawer o enwogion Cymreig benywaidd, ond gobeithio fi wedi llwyddo i ddod o rai o'r ansawdd gorau yn y wlad fach, byddwn yn gweld barn y cyhoedd arnynt yfory"

Y Cymry yn agor y twrnamaint yfory

Flashheart

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 21:55:06 »

Considering the general, and somewhat inexcusable, apathy around the tournament this time around, the Welsh may in with a chance.

Although the Hungarians are going to put up a fight.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, June 12, 2016, 15:05:54 »

they didn't in '56
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: