Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Three Coaches Depart  (Read 25784 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 16:50:37 »

sam jewell ‏@Jewell_S  39s39 seconds ago
Thanks to all the staff at @Official_STFC . Really enjoyed my time. Onto the next challenge at @OfficialBHAFC now. 👍🏼
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 16:52:12 »

soapy tit wank
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 17:28:02 »

What role did Sam Jewell have again?

I guess its just a case of money and loyalty to Cooper combined. Not ideal for us, but I'm sure we'll survive. Good luck to them.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 17:43:51 »

I guess its just a case of money and loyalty to Cooper combined. Not ideal for us, but I'm sure we'll survive. Good luck to them.

Chief scout. He came in after Cooper went i think
Flashheart

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 17:44:45 »

I didn't really have anything against Cooper, but his constant sniping is beginning to make me hope he fails at FGR.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 17:52:26 »

I didn't really have anything against Cooper, but his constant sniping is beginning to make me hope he fails at FGR.
He can't help himself. Always someone else's fault.

Still think he's a fraud of a manager and will get found out spectacularly!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 17:52:43 »

Cooper and the ex-Town journalists generally like to stick the boot in whenever they get the chance.

They've probably got a point to a degree but move on, maaaan. Move on.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 18:01:19 »

Are you basing your comment about there bigger budget than us on Reg's usual negative spin?

Probably basing his comment like I do, on available evidence, so from Hale....

"I've been offered a better contract and most importantly one offering far greater security for myself and my wife in an industry which is volatile and insecure, so as I said I had to make this tough decision with my head rather than my heart as the heart doesn't pay the bills

Maybe FGR pay their goalkeeping coach, a closer sum of money to what their players earn, but that would be unusual...
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 18:35:01 »

Due to Luke Williams' Brighton links I'm half expecting the triumphant return of Peter Brezovan...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 18:37:37 »

Probably basing his comment like I do, on available evidence, so from Hale....

Maybe FGR pay their goalkeeping coach, a closer sum of money to what their players earn, but that would be unusual...
so basically you don't know but always assume the worst. Consistent as always...
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 18:46:03 »

2nd new home won't happen, it's near the site of a proposed incinerator and that's taken like 10 years to get through planning. There's whole campaign groups in place to stop it and Gloucester City will lodge an objection as its encroaching on their catchment area once they move back to the city in a couple of years now their planning applicaton has been validated.
The incinerator is at J12 Quedgley of the M5 whereas Vince wants to build the new stadium at J13 near to Stonehouse so different sites.

Still some planning battles to get through but the architect options published look like a cross between mini 1972 Munich Olympics stadium and the Teletubbies house.

The idea is to widen the catchment area but the FGR regulars aren't too happy to leave Nailsworth. It will be a shame as a nice walk up the hill but bloody freezing in January.

Sent from my HTC One M9
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 18:55:22 »

One of my first thoughts on this was "the adver comments will be good." I was right, they don't disappoint.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 19:13:05 »

The incinerator is at J12 Quedgley of the M5 whereas Vince wants to build the new stadium at J13 near to Stonehouse so different sites.

Still some planning battles to get through but the architect options published look like a cross between mini 1972 Munich Olympics stadium and the Teletubbies house.

The idea is to widen the catchment area but the FGR regulars aren't too happy to leave Nailsworth. It will be a shame as a nice walk up the hill but bloody freezing in January.

Sent from my HTC One M9
Aware of this (I live there) but Javelin Park (where he was actually looking originally) where the incinerator is going is an existing brown field site whereas Eastington where the 'Eco Park' is proposed is Green Field and the roads would never cope down on J13 with a business park as cars already back up on to the motorway there at rush hour. All of the local residents have already raised a petition and with so many existing business parks within a 5 mile radius that still have scope for expansion I don't see it happening anytime soon.
It won't happen and if it does it'll take so long Vince will get bored and fuck off somewhere else.
Point is that in reality the football club is just a pawn in a bigger end game and with the inevitable consequence of disappearing into the oblivion. Having met Vince he's a fairly obnoxious character to say the least who constantly tries to force his own opinions down your throat.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 19:32:25 »

I couldn't trust anyone who bans meat sales inside a ground.

Be a saladist by all means, but don't impose it on others.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, June 2, 2016, 19:36:35 »

I guess its just a case of money and loyalty to Cooper combined.
Well, probably not in Jewell's case as he is (supposedly) Power's hire. Or Power's nepotism, doing a favour for a mate's lad, depending on who you believe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: