Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reading 'friendly'  (Read 31133 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #150 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 13:14:29 »

Thanks for that.

A couple of points from that few minutes....

The camera work is shocking.

Brophy looked like he had a couple of good touches, Kasim looks like he has lost weight, Reading had some woeful finishing, Vigouroux's kicking is awful, we still can't defend a cross and was beaten twice quite easily, we didn't seem like we created mamy chances (that could be wrong as it was Readings highlights though).

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 13:34:16 »

Tbh, we had 2 great chances apart from the goal. Both were well fashioned by some slick passing outside the box.

I can only remember Vigs making one difficult save - shouldn't have been beaten on his near post and Nathan didn't help by leaving their player with the ball free entry into the box.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #152 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 13:54:28 »

Tbh, we had 2 great chances apart from the goal. Both were well fashioned by some slick passing outside the box.

I can only remember Vigs making one difficult save - shouldn't have been beaten on his near post and Nathan didn't help by leaving their player with the ball free entry into the box.
Kevin Dillon did say we were playing some good football certainly right up till the substitutions which changed the course of the game.

Strengthen the defence and get in a couple of attackers and we could be a good side....of and get Vigs out training on that kicking!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 19:07:59 »

From the Reading Site -

"Those 15 year old morons from Y25 were an absolute oxf*rd embarrasment to the club, I can only assume that the school holidays have started early and these idiots were allowed to stay up late.
I went to a nearby pub and they were embarrasing, sat near them in the ground and they were embarrasing, walked out of the ground behind them and they were embarrasing, but it did make me laugh when........

They were giving it large walking back to the station until a nearby pub with lots of Swindon supporters started to empty, the gobby little shits ran faster than Gilksey back to the station"

So I assume that's Manchester Road then ?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 20:53:25 »

I think he meant the other Flash, the one that does get into a flap.

Indeed. Though I can recall flapping you on occasions.  Wink

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 21:35:18 »

They were throwing smoke bombs at the station and getting on the tracks. These things are usually 6 and two 3s but last night it wasn't, there were just too many embarrassing Reading kids.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 22:32:05 »

I think he meant the other Flash, the one that does get into a flap.

It's me....the one that goes to games (perhaps not as many this season).

Clems Army!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 22:36:20 »

It's me....the one that goes to games (perhaps not as many this season).
If you're going to play the loyal fan card it probably won't work so well against someone who lives on the other side of the world.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 07:35:44 »

From the Reading Site -

"Those 15 year old morons from Y25 were an absolute oxf*rd embarrasment to the club, I can only assume that the school holidays have started early and these idiots were allowed to stay up late.
I went to a nearby pub and they were embarrasing, sat near them in the ground and they were embarrasing, walked out of the ground behind them and they were embarrasing, but it did make me laugh when........

They were giving it large walking back to the station until a nearby pub with lots of Swindon supporters started to empty, the gobby little shits ran faster than Gilksey back to the station"

So I assume that's Manchester Road then ?

Yeah would have been the Tap more than likely. Always a good choice for away fans to pretend to be hard outside Smiley
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 09:15:04 »

Yep, because all he's done in 3 weeks is that.

A slightly tight hamstring is a sign of fatigue. We have one good striker right now. We can take no risks with him ahead of the Cov game.

Yes we might sell him - and maybe we should, given he walks for free next year. No we won't without a replacement. Power has always done pretty well in the market. Why would this be different?

Why can't some things just be accepted, rather than over-scrutinised and narratives created all the time?
Another like for you, sir.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 11:39:50 »

If you're going to play the loyal fan card it probably won't work so well against someone who lives on the other side of the world.

No excuse....They are plenty of Planes...

Clems Army!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 12:36:57 »

No excuse....They are plenty of Planes...

I bet I've been to more games than he has in the last 10 years ...

... and I've got a replica shirt!

COYR (not you domestic party members)
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 12:45:05 by wheretherealredsare » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: