Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MATCH DAY THREAD: Swindon Town vs. Shrewsbury Town  (Read 28873 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 18:20:52 »

The fact they are in france wasn't a rumour, I think it was the all 3 injured bit raised suspicions.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:04:52 »

don't think Balmy is in france!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:26:12 »

Does that clean sheet mean we haven't broke the rubbish home clean sheet record Reg is always banging on about??

Yes, the last 2 games have salvaged a bit of pride....still unbeaten at Spotland in the league.

And today equalling, but not beating the fewest home clean sheets in Div 3 with 3.

Further we avoided joining the likes of Div 3 sides 10/11 and 55/56, generally regarded as being two of our worse in not having more home defeats than home wins and not having a negative home goal difference.

Those 2 share the hall of shame with 00/01 for Div 3, for at home crapness. It's something we didn't manage in 59 other Div 3 seasons, whereby it's been a positive goal difference with mostly more home wins than defeats, maybe one season with same home wins and defeats.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:28:54 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:39:33 »

Blimey only 5 pages on a mtd .No wonder I have defected totally to melksham town .A new stadium all youth teams to play on the same site ,you can have a beer whilst watching the game and we have a total community club with local people running it for no financial gain.There is no playing budget at present and won the league last year and beat Salisbury ( Billy big bollocks ) at this level in the county cup .Carry on Lee power but one day everyone will see the light and stop supporting your financial puppy .
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:44:25 »

People will/may/have stop supporting Lee Power but not the club.

The 2 are different, you know

And, apparently, we have no budget either!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:46:27 »

Blimey only 5 pages on a mtd .No wonder I have defected totally to melksham town .A new stadium all youth teams to play on the same site ,you can have a beer whilst watching the game and we have a total community club with local people running it for no financial gain.There is no playing budget at present and won the league last year and beat Salisbury ( Billy big bollocks ) at this level in the county cup .Carry on Lee power but one day everyone will see the light and stop supporting your financial puppy .

You sound like that christian bloke on the fans group on facebook
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:47:01 »

But how many pages are their match day threads?

Things get better but they never get good
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 19:53:17 »

People such as yourself really need to grow up and stop acting like spoilt little kids!
This season has been no different to 90% of our history! In our whole existence we've only ever spent 19 seasons above this level so I continue to find it perplexing why people think we have some god given right to be challenging every season!
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 20:02:07 »

Fair comment but I think you are wrong 60% of fans live outside Swindon power has no relationship locally with press or community at all but as a fan that's a huge starting point .I hope you all wake up to smell the coffee soon
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 20:06:48 »

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 20:07:32 »

Power's a twat. I don't like him or the way he runs certain aspects of the club.

Didn't stop me or 8000 others going to watch a game today
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 20:11:46 »

Fair comment but I think you are wrong 60% of fans live outside Swindon power has no relationship locally with press or community at all but as a fan that's a huge starting point .I hope you all wake up to smell the coffee soon

Thats like me protesting against cars by buying a scooter.

Fuck off and dont come back.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #72 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 20:14:24 »

Match Thread Day
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 20:26:53 »

Henry looks a decent prospect on limited viewing. Seems to know when to come and when to stay. Also has good positional sense. I think he's earned the bench next season and maybe we could do worse than start him. Sendles White looked decent but Shrews were shit. Brophy had a really good game and couldn't believe it when the two footed lunge through the back of him left their fat fuck no 38 on the pitch. Kasim though makes such a difference when hes on his game, which he was today. Rogers was fucking shite and I hope and pray when Kasim goes that we dont see Rogers as his replacement. Though Iandolo looked good as well but most players should look good against a team that were on their hols already. It was good to see less fucking around at the back today as well.  Also good to see Thompson as rwb. 
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 20:44:17 »

Tails ... You are the twat as I am not coming back as I posted earlier .Enjoy the demise under power . I am sure you are as passionate as I was once .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: