Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MATCH DAY THREAD: Swindon Town vs. Shrewsbury Town  (Read 28644 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 18:41:47 »

he can spot a pass.

shame his feet are uncooperative.

He cannot pass for shit. Usually he hits a lovely 30 yard cross field ball and follows it up by giving away a three yard pass.

I think he's under contract for another year?

Clems Army!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 19:00:23 »

He cannot pass for shit. Usually he hits a lovely 30 yard cross field ball and follows it up by giving away a three yard pass.

I think he's under contract for another year?
At least means we may get some Swansea loans next season?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 19:41:31 »

Was that the first half where he punted the ball out near the corner flag & then waved his arms at Obika as if to say "why didn't you chase that". It was so bad nobody gave him abuse they just laughed.

He can take a good free kick, but for a midfield player lacks the ability to get up and down the field & shirks a tackle.

Admittedly I judged his game based on his low standard performances, but he was better than usual first half, put in a couple of tackles and three really good corners.
Still would love that to be his last game for us though as I hate the little cunt with a passion.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 19:44:08 »

I thought he massively overhit every corner
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 19:46:00 »

Nope, three corners I witnessed all delivered in to the edge of the 6 yard box, if we had anyone with any height or heading ability we could've capitalised.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 19:53:56 »

From memory, and I apologise if I have got this wrong - both ended up attending matches under Di Canio anyway! Some exile eh...success on the pitch nearly always leads to fans returning, regardless of the reason they stopped.

Nope never saw a pdc game. Been back but not much since due to work and now having no family in Swindon, been to a few away games but pdc killed it for me
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 19:58:13 »

From memory, and I apologise if I have got this wrong - both ended up attending matches under Di Canio anyway! Some exile eh...success on the pitch nearly always leads to fans returning, regardless of the reason they stopped.
Went back second season. Nothing to do with "success", my youngest wanted me to start taking him to games again so put his wishes first. Fucking hated it, tbh, relieved when the bastard left. But feel free to make your own judgement on something you know fuck all about, you clearly have already.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 20:33:48 »

Went back second season. Nothing to do with "success", my youngest wanted me to start taking him to games again so put his wishes first. Fucking hated it, tbh, relieved when the bastard left. But feel free to make your own judgement on something you know fuck all about, you clearly have already.
I take it that you did not get on  with your youngest.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, May 9, 2016, 21:06:11 »

I take it that you did not get on  with your youngest.
Cheesy He has his moments
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 13:13:30 »

Watching the highlights on the club's player site and the generic Football League commentator (that is his real name) refered to us as 'the Shrimps'.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 13:15:12 »

Watching the highlights on the club's player site and the generic Football League commentator (that is his real name) refered to us as 'the Shrimps'.

I like it. Swindon Shrimps.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: