Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Shirts  (Read 52608 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 18:40:44 »

The DGI shirt was quality merchandise. I still have one signed by Sam Parkin.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 5, 2016, 21:08:43 »

Still Puma but with The Advertiser as the main sponsors, Agombars Ticket Emporium on the back and Fanzai on the shorts.

This made me spit my tea out laughing!  Girl Giggle
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 08:23:10 »

I'd quite like for the Football League and Premier League to adopt the NFL's tactics. Sign up for a shirt/kit design and have a contract to stick with the same one for 3/4 years.

A younger me used to feel excited about seeing the new kit every year... I guess I've just grown out of that now..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 08:26:19 »

I'd quite like for the Football League and Premier League to adopt the NFL's tactics. Sign up for a shirt/kit design and have a contract to stick with the same one for 3/4 years.

A younger me used to feel excited about seeing the new kit every year... I guess I've just grown out of that now..

Should start buying adult sizes. That should help with your issue of the kit being too small for you.

Happy to help.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 09:04:07 »

Should start buying adult sizes. That should help with your issue of the kit being too small for you.

Happy to help.

Boooooom!!!

Roaming the land while you sleep..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 09:33:16 »

That's because our kits used to be our kits. We didn't know exactly what we were going to get.

Now we know exactly what template it will be. Also apart from the STFC specific things - it's exactly the same as everyone else's with the same manufacturers
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 10:02:44 »

That's because our kits used to be our kits. We didn't know exactly what we were going to get.

Now we know exactly what template it will be. Also apart from the STFC specific things - it's exactly the same as everyone else's with the same manufacturers
You're far too young to bemoan everything about modern football, at least when Reg does it he has a modicum of believability!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 08:02:45 »

Which template is it going to be then, does anyone have a link? I assume that the new shirt and new sponsors will be announced at the same time?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 10:56:40 »

You're far too young to bemoan everything about modern football, at least when Reg does it he has a modicum of believability!

Have you not met DV? He has been complaining about modern football since his late teens!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 15:26:43 »

Which template is it going to be then, does anyone have a link? I assume that the new shirt and new sponsors will be announced at the same time?
We don't know which template it will be but if you fancy having a go at creating an imagined what it might look like from the Puma 2016-17 range, and working yourself and/or others into a state of frothing indignation on the basis of that, then there's a link here to Puma's accredited reseller's Kit Builder page:

https://www.genesissports.co.uk/shop/

Do your worst, get a screen grab, post it here and see if you can make DV cry Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 15:35:20 »

I hope we go with this one...

https://www.genesissports.co.uk/shop/football-shirts/puma-junior-swerve-ss-shirt-whitefluo/
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 15:50:16 »

I reckon we'll end up with this one..

https://www.genesissports.co.uk/shop/accuracy/puma-accuracy-ls-shirt-red-2/
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 16:05:23 »

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 16:53:46 »

Go back to 1879, and keep the Trust happy...

https://www.genesissports.co.uk/shop/football-shirts/puma-hoop-ls-shirt-redblack/
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 16:56:50 »

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Swindon_Town/Swindon_Town.htm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: