Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Shirts  (Read 52693 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 11:23:16 »

More of a cry for help  Wink ..... I assume the first we will know/see will be the first pre-season game.

And when will we know about pre-season games?

On the phone in, LP seemed to suggest he wanted a mini-tour.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:08:46 »

I think you know the answer to that, or was it rhetorical?
I was away for a week in April so may have missed it but has the club made a statement that Imagine Cruising have pulled out of the deal? 
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:12:52 »

I was away for a week in April so may have missed it but has the club made a statement that Imagine Cruising have pulled out of the deal? 

Deltaincline's postie told him it was true.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:37:20 »

This all highlights once again the lack of communication from the club over such matters. We need to engage more with the fan base and really create a buzz at STFC again.

I used to be Fatbury
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:46:40 »

This all highlights once again the lack of communication from the club over such matters. We need to engage more with the fan base and really create a buzz at STFC again.

Exactly, it's not difficult to see why people feel detatched from the club and therefore become disinterested.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Flashheart

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:50:25 »

Jesus fucking christ, we only played our final game a week ago. Get a grip.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:51:39 »

Jesus fucking christ, we only played our final game a week ago. Get a grip.

I mean in general.

You think there IS a buzz about the club then?..

Flashheart

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:54:39 »

Why would/should there be at this time of year after a disappointing season.

Would the announcement of a new sponsor make the slightest bit of difference and here's a thought: Maybe they don't know themselves who the new kit sponsor is yet?
Flashheart

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:56:42 »

There have actually been 10 news updates on the OS since the last game of the season, including a promising new signing. That's nearly one a day. What more do people want?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:56:57 »

Why would/should there be at this time of year after a disappointing season.

Would the announcement of a new sponsor make the slightest bit of difference and here's a thought: Maybe they don't know themselves who the new kit sponsor is yet?

Like my previous quote said.. 'I mean in general' - there hasn't been much/any communication all season..

I don't mean specifically regarding the shirts, that will happen when it happens.. but in years gone by, we used to get little nuggests of news/information that would make things a little interesting/exciting.

Flashheart

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 12:57:53 »

Like my previous quote said.. 'I mean in general' - there hasn't been much/any communication all season..

I don't mean specifically regarding the shirts, that will happen when it happens.. but in years gone by, we used to get little nuggests of news/information that would make things a little interesting/exciting.

I refer you to my comment above.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 13:03:20 »

I refer you to my comment above.

Yeah, the last few days... I meant throughout the whole season... I'm neither here nor there.. I don't really look out for it myself.. I refer to here for my 'news updates' but throughout the season a lot of things have been kept in the dark, and that's pissed off the fans. Again, I don't give a fuck who runs the club, how it's run or whatever.. I only care about the football.. I have too much going on in my life to want to follow the intricacies of the running of a football club. However, when fans are used to getting loads of news/possible news updates all season long, then that stops, it's not hard to see why THEY become disinterested.. It was just a thought, that's all.

Flashheart

« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 13:10:10 »

No. Some are actually complaining now about the lack of news on the sponsor front. People ARE complaining about THAT.

Just 10 days after the final game has been played, and despite receiving news about a new signing and contract extensions, among other things, people ARE complaining about not have a news update on a sponsor..... something that the club themselves may not even be sure themselves of yet.

If people feel despondent for whatever reason, then that's their prerogative, but to moan about something such as sponsors when there may not even be any news to be told..... nah!

I think I'll keep clear of this thread from now.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 13:12:29 »

No. Some are actually complaining now about the lack of news on the sponsor front. People ARE complaining about THAT.

Just 10 days after the final game has been played, and despite receiving news about a new signing and contract extensions, among other things, people ARE complaining about not have a news update on a sponsor..... something that the club themselves may not even be sure themselves of yet.

If people feel despondent for whatever reason, then that's their prerogative, but to moan about something such as sponsors when there may not even be any news to be told..... nah!

I think I'll keep clear of this thread from now.

Yep, I totally understand that myself...

Like I say, I couldn't give a fuck. A kit is a kit.

Maybe 10 years ago I'd care about the unveiling of this, but I'm not bothered by it now.

Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 13:20:17 »

Yep, I totally understand that myself...

Like I say, I couldn't give a fuck. A kit is a kit.

Maybe 10 years ago I'd care about the unveiling of this, but I'm not bothered by it now.

As we can tell by the number of posts recently made     Bye

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: