Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tiles  (Read 2135 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 09:35:27 »

We are tarting up the gaff soon and need to get some tiles for the kitchen.

Anyone got any advice of reliable, cheap places online that I can order them?

There is a Topps Tiles near us but I presume i'm going to have to pay a bit more getting tiles there. (also doing a quick google search there are 2 other Tile shops within walking distance of my flat that I never knew about!!)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 12:27:37 »

Any interior design is a pink job. I dont mean that in a sexist way, but if I dont like something the wife buys, I get used to it. If its the other way round, I wont hear the last of it until changed, and even then it will still be dragged up at opportune moments. Save yourself future pain by sending her down the local tile shop and stand nodding in the background. Never buy stuff that will visually impact online, you'll get the blame for that if it's not right as well, even if you had no input. Internet a blue job, hence you're responsible Smiley
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 12:37:35 »

Wickes is generally the cheapest for tiles. Wait till they've got a sale on though.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 14:14:27 »

Any interior design is a pink job. I dont mean that in a sexist way, but if I dont like something the wife buys, I get used to it. If its the other way round, I wont hear the last of it until changed, and even then it will still be dragged up at opportune moments. Save yourself future pain by sending her down the local tile shop and stand nodding in the background. Never buy stuff that will visually impact online, you'll get the blame for that if it's not right as well, even if you had no input. Internet a blue job, hence you're responsible Smiley

Yeah, I think that sounds like sound advice! Only I'm at home all the time now so I'm expected not to slob around all day!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 15:03:43 »

I normally get moving about 10 mins before the wifes due home. Amazing how much stuff you can stuff in a cupboard in a short time.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 15:09:29 »

I normally get moving about 10 mins before the wifes due home. Amazing how much stuff you can stuff in a cupboard in a short time.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean!

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 16:28:42 »

You two do realise there are spies on here right?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 17:54:39 »

Shit can someone move this to the lounge!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: