Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones *SPOILERS*  (Read 46411 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 08:56:58 »

he didn't feature at all last season Tongue

He'll be a key player in what's to come, there's too much been invested in him and his story for him not to be.

I didn't state which two series  Girl Giggle

I am sure it will grab me at some stage, the lack of boobage isn't helping.

Have I imagined it or has it been hinted that Jon Snow may not be Sean Beans bastard but instead his sisters kid?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 09:01:52 »

They definitely hinted that, but nothing confirmed. If he is Lyanna's son, then he's most likely a Targaryen, which makes things very interesting indeed.

Talking of unconfirmed hints, that touch that Bran got which allowed the walkers into his little Tubby Hill place - he's going to cross the wall and let them into the north, isn't he?

Also...

Don't mean to be crude, but any knobs yet?

Proper Genie "be careful what you wish for" there...
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 09:05:47 »

They definitely hinted that, but nothing confirmed. If he is Lyanna's son, then he's most likely a Targaryen, which makes things very interesting indeed.

Talking of unconfirmed hints, that touch that Bran got which allowed the walkers into his little Tubby Hill place - he's going to cross the wall and let them into the north, isn't he?

Also...

Proper Genie "be careful what you wish for" there...

I thought so, I have an idea then that he and Sansa may get it on (he has history with gingers) and unite the Stark house?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 09:06:50 »

The Ned Stark - the Early Years flashbacks have certainly set that up. Lyanna was abducted by Rhaegar Targaryen and she was in the tower the two Kingsguard were defending, so stands to reason that Jon is Lyanna and Rhaegar's sprog. That'd help with Danaerys' plans for Westeros, should his origin be known!

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 09:07:36 »

I thought so, I have an idea then that he and Sansa may get it on (he has history with gingers) and unite the Stark house?

Oh God, no no, he's her older brother. Well, her cousin, either way it's incest.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 09:13:34 by Nemo » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 09:20:03 »

I didn't state which two series  Girl Giggle

I am sure it will grab me at some stage, the lack of boobage isn't helping.

Have I imagined it or has it been hinted that Jon Snow may not be Sean Beans bastard but instead his sisters kid?

The R+L=J theory has been around for years. That's Rhaegar Targaryen (dany's older brother) + Lyanna Stark = Jon for those who aren't as obsessed with this show as my other half & I are!
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 09:29:21 »

Oh God, no no, he's her older brother. Well, her cousin, either way it's incest.

Is it, I thought cousins was OK - you better have a word with the Royal Family pronto.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 12:38:01 »

You don't watch this show do you?

Wink
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:40:24 »

Right, here goes....

- The children of the forest created the White Walkers to kill humans who were killing them
- Looks like the White Walkers are trying to get revenge on the Children of the forest and the Three Eyed Raven (The bloke in the tree) as they initially turned them from humans into White Walkers
- I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the Wall was built by the children of the forest and the one eyed raven to keep the humans out
- The Three Eyed Raven said he had been waiting at the tree for Bran. So, much like the Hodor thing (Bran Warging into Wylis in the past) I also wouldn't be surprised if the One Eyed Raven, Bran and the builder of the wall (allegedly Bran The Builder) were all one and the same person
- The High Priestess is higher up the pecking order with the Lord of Light than Melisandra the Red Witch
- The High Priestess has set everything up now for the next series (I think) by saying the dragons will torch thousands of non-believers.
- Have to remember that the original name for GoT (in the book) is 'A song of Ice & Fire'

Cheers! But is it me or did those weird children of the forest people just rock up in this episode?!  Are they assuming we have all read the book?

I have to have little nicknames for characters so I remember who's who
Flashheart

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:44:29 »

One of them has been around for a few episodes now.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:46:35 »

One of them has been around for a few episodes now.

And they did the fireball throwing trick when Bran arrived at that cave a season and a half ago
Flashheart

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:49:22 »

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 20:56:05 »

To be fair I was finding that storyline a tad boring so maybe I wasn't concentrating enough?
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 07:22:27 »

Hodor..... Nooooooooooooooo

Have just caught up with this weeks episode. He ain't dead yet (though the form of the series suggests he probably will be) unless there is a cunning plan for him.
AldbourneRed

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 12:15:45 »

Have just caught up with this weeks episode. He ain't dead yet (though the form of the series suggests he probably will be) unless there is a cunning plan for him.

A Hodor White Walker would be pretty much unstoppable....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: