Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones *SPOILERS*  (Read 46410 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 10:28:08 »

Oh god, are there lots of flashbacks and things, I will have to warn the wife to concentrate so she can explain it all to me.
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 19:38:38 »

Hodor..... Nooooooooooooooo
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 20:17:36 »

That was totes emosh
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 20:51:06 »

Is that where Thomas the tank engine lives?

Sent from my iPhone

Never knowingly overstated.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 21:07:49 »

Corrr that was a bit rough. Best episode in ages
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 21:08:23 »

Nooooooooooo 😪😪😪😪

Right I'm starting to loose a few plots here?! I've got no idea what was going on in the flipping tree and was that red witch women talking to Tyrion and Varys a different one to the one that brought Jon Snow back??!
Flashheart

« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 21:09:56 »

Yeah, she was a different red woman.

I hope she gets her boobs out as well.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 21:24:48 »

Can't watch thronecast at the mo either cause my husband is away but appears to be taping a million things.  Angry

I could no way read the books! Watching the TV series leaves me baffled at times
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 21:26:18 »

Oh and did anyone find it super quiet tonight? Had to turn the TV right up to hear any conversations then the adverts would come on at about a million decibels!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 23, 2016, 21:38:17 »

I have the subtitles on, like a little old man.

You knew something bad had to happen to someone, there's been too much happiness over the last few episodes... but yea, that properly upset me.

The Tormund/Brienne moments are brilliant though, but can't help but feel that's gonna end horribly.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 03:28:26 »

Thought it was disgusting showing that warty knob.

More tits, please.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 08:15:34 »

Nooooooooooo 😪😪😪😪

Right I'm starting to loose a few plots here?! I've got no idea what was going on in the flipping tree and was that red witch women talking to Tyrion and Varys a different one to the one that brought Jon Snow back??!
Right, here goes....

- The children of the forest created the White Walkers to kill humans who were killing them
- Looks like the White Walkers are trying to get revenge on the Children of the forest and the Three Eyed Raven (The bloke in the tree) as they initially turned them from humans into White Walkers
- I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the Wall was built by the children of the forest and the one eyed raven to keep the humans out
- The Three Eyed Raven said he had been waiting at the tree for Bran. So, much like the Hodor thing (Bran Warging into Wylis in the past) I also wouldn't be surprised if the One Eyed Raven, Bran and the builder of the wall (allegedly Bran The Builder) were all one and the same person
- The High Priestess is higher up the pecking order with the Lord of Light than Melisandra the Red Witch
- The High Priestess has set everything up now for the next series (I think) by saying the dragons will torch thousands of non-believers.
- Have to remember that the original name for GoT (in the book) is 'A song of Ice & Fire'

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 08:29:10 »

Corrr that was a bit rough. Best episode in ages

Interesting you say that as I must admit I am getting a little bit bored of the whole thing at the moment. I know it will be setting things up for an almighty dust up at the end of the series (I assume the Stark versus Bolton battle), but the whole Bran wandering about thing which seems to have gone on for about 2 series now is just beginning to remind me of the Harry Potter film where they just wandered around in a wood for an entire film as they didn't have enough material to fill a film.

Sure it will get there but all a little meh at the moment sadly.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 08:47:34 »

he didn't feature at all last season Tongue

He'll be a key player in what's to come, there's too much been invested in him and his story for him not to be.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 08:48:17 »

Interesting you say that as I must admit I am getting a little bit bored of the whole thing at the moment. I know it will be setting things up for an almighty dust up at the end of the series (I assume the Stark versus Bolton battle), but the whole Bran wandering about thing which seems to have gone on for about 2 series now is just beginning to remind me of the Harry Potter film where they just wandered around in a wood for an entire film as they didn't have enough material to fill a film.

Sure it will get there but all a little meh at the moment sadly.

Are we watching the same show?

The Bran storyline was dull as fuck in season 4 but this year (he wasn't in season 5), him showing the flashbacks has been pretty interesting and is obviously done to give us more hints about the Stark lineage. The first 5 episodes have definitely been "shifting" things around but I've enjoyed them.

They are hinting at a massive Stark 'comeback' of sorts. History teaches us that it will end horribly for them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: