Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The best 11  (Read 9749 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #15 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 10:47:11 »

Damn, busted!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 10:48:41 »

Damn Busted!
Now you're having a go at innocent boy bands - is there no end to your lizardy malfeasance?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 11:42:40 »

The 'you're either with us or against us' attitude in particular is very prevalent among conspiracy theorists.
And politicians.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 12:10:57 »

Power has spoken about keeping the nucleus of the team/squad together, Williams tells us to brace ourselves of the departure of key players.

A part of our squad are loan players.

Im guessing we will try and sign Vigs and Doughty on a perm. I guess thats all we know right now, but alas, we have a training ground now
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 12:15:21 »

Now you're having a go at innocent boy bands - is there no end to your lizardy malfeasance?

Lucky that ChippyRed is here to be a McFly in his ointment...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 12:41:34 »

And politicians.

And Narcissists.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #21 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 12:56:13 »

And the Sith.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 13:18:38 »

One thing i will say is every time i have seen people ask questions on twitter someone has asked them if they would like to speak to Lee Power directly and ask the question. Every time that person says no they are busy
I tweeted a question during the last phone-in and Hodgetts had the temerity to read it out just moments later. And, it was pretty much verbatim. The stone-washed fool.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 15:11:05 »

Im guessing we will try and sign Vigs and Doughty on a perm. I guess thats all we know right now, but alas, we have a training ground now
Alas? What's wrong with having a training ground?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 16:35:04 »

Alas? What's wrong with having a training ground?

Obviously if we had a training ground, then we could practise things like defending corners, how to move for a throw in, and how not to balls up even more short corners and present the opposition with a chance to break.

Clearly not part of the agenda, judging by how we play....
Chippy Red

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 18:05:20 »

I guess I live in the dream world where you keep your good players and look to replace the poor ones with better so to improve the following season.

Just get frustrated with us selling off the crown jewels and replacing them with inferior quality.

As has been said wait and see what we do bring in. Just can't see power doing anything but kids on loan and kids released on frees.  As Cooper said when here, with kids you get a 8 out of 10 performance one week and a 4 out of 10 the next.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 18:15:11 »

I guess I live in the dream world where you keep your good players and look to replace the poor ones with better so to improve the following season.

Just get frustrated with us selling off the crown jewels and replacing them with inferior quality.

As has been said wait and see what we do bring in. Just can't see power doing anything but kids on loan and kids released on frees.  As Cooper said when here, with kids you get a 8 out of 10 performance one week and a 4 out of 10 the next.

Yes, you live in a dream world.
It's all about balancing the books. Football is secondary.
#excitingnotreally
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 20:29:34 »

Serious question, how do you keep your best players when, what, 40? 50? other clubs in this country can offer them more money than we can?

Sent from my MotoG3
Panda Paws

« Reply #28 on: Friday, April 29, 2016, 21:33:31 »

Serious question, how do you keep your best players when, what, 40? 50? other clubs in this country can offer them more money than we can?

Sent from my MotoG3

Try 70...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 00:59:46 »

Try 70...

Smiley

I'm hoping that Accrington Stanley get up, as they'll certainly be the only club in Div 3 with a lower wage bill.

I remember when the original Stanley resigned from the league, as they owed about 300K, very sad state of affairs, especially as their replacement had done little of merit to justify it.  There was a certain karma at work, when Stanley retained their rightful status at the expense of Headington.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: