Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Euro 2016 stunners.  (Read 7120 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 18:46:21 »

Would be good opportunity for a slightly overdue avatar change
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 19:37:47 »

Whose arse is that by the way? I've always wanted to ask but never found the right moment, this feels like it.

Good question, deserves an answer. No idea, it came up in my search for some form of Colombian flag with which to represent my team for the 2014 Stunners tournament. My partner got a bit arsey when she stumbled across this site once and realised I'm me on here...

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 19:40:42 »

Good question, deserves an answer. No idea, it came up in my search for some form of Colombian flag with which to represent my team for the 2014 Stunners tournament. My partner got a bit arsey when she stumbled across this site once and realised I'm me on here...

I'm not sure whether to pick up on the fact you said your misses got "arsey" or that essentially she was annoyed when she realised you were you Cheesy

I'll just settle on saying it's a rather nice bum and I hope such standards are upheld for the upcoming tournament.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, May 19, 2016, 20:18:39 »

I'll just settle on saying it's a rather nice bum and I hope such standards are upheld for the upcoming tournament.
Don't we all!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: