Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Chesterfield - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 26455 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:23:21 »

Fuck me Reg will be suffering a severe bout of depression, 3 points, mathematically safe and a clean sheet - anti-depressants for Smeeton!!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:26:01 »

Seriously we dominated that game from the first whistle, Branco missed a sitter in the first minute and that started things off, 20 shots on goal but only 1 counted!!!  Exquisite goal from Kasim after a clever pass from Barry, how Obika managed to shoot over the bar from two yards only he will know but he worked hard all game.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:27:46 »

Apparently we had 60% posession (which I know isn't everything)

It would be so amazing of we could keep Kasim.
We can but dream Roll Eyes
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:28:36 »

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:35:13 »

Job done...time to enjoy what's left of the season. Hopefully Power has learned some lessons.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:40:45 »

Apparently we had 60% posession (which I know isn't everything)

It would be so amazing of we could keep Kasim.
We can but dream Roll Eyes
Depends which version, the one who thinks he is too good to be here is a waste of wages.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:41:08 »

Dull first half, we were the better team but Chesterfield made it hard for us.

Pressure built in the second half and we scored eventually.

Not much else to say other than I thought Brophy was MOM.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:47:41 »

Depends which version, the one who thinks he is too good to be here is a waste of wages.
Yes of course - quite so. I suppose what I'm thinking in my little dream world is that if, somehow, we could make some sort of deal with Yaser to stay, it would mean he would be staying on his own terms and therefore be happy to do so. In that fantastically unlikely scenario, we would be getting 'Good Yaser'.

I know, I know. It's not going to happen.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:48:46 »

Where has this Yasser talk come from? Did Power say something on the radio? I'd be amazed...
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:51:45 »

Thank f*** for that. Doughty my motm very unlucky not to score. Obika obviously should have too. Few lucky breaks today but really we should have won a lot more comfortably than we ended up doing. Kasim very good finish for goal and was generally pretty much in control of things. Not sure Ajose touched the ball more than about a dozen times in the first half. Kean came and flapped at a few in goal but thankfully Danny Wilson generally had Chesterfield parking the bus at the back rather than actually trying to win it - as per usual the most danger came from us needlessly taking risks and overplaying things in defence.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:53:10 »

I thought Power already stated that we had an option of another year for Kasim so if Power wants to keep him he will.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:53:57 »

Where has this Yasser talk come from? Did Power say something on the radio? I'd be amazed...
Just from me mate. But that's the great thing about the Interweb is it not? You can start off your own self-perpetuating rumours (remember when we were going to sign Ricky Lambert? Before he was famous obviously - I think he was at Rovers at the time? That was so going to happen but it was pure internet speculation - nothing else). Come on, work with me on this. We can make it happen... Wink
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:58:18 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:58:37 »

I see OST. Was listening to the radio on the way back and they said Power had been on so thought Power had said something. Oh well, yeah if you like - he's going to stay..honest

I thought Power already stated that we had an option of another year for Kasim so if Power wants to keep him he will.

He has, but you really think that's going to mean anything other than getting us a fee? Unless Kassim doesn't get any bids of course.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 16:59:52 »

I see OST. Was listening to the radio on the way back and they said Power had been on so thought Power had said something. Oh well, yeah if you like - he's going to stay..honest

He has, but you really think that's going to mean anything other than getting us a fee? Unless Kassim doesn't get any bids of course.
Come on - you're not even trying  Roll Eyes
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 17:03:26 »

I really am Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: