Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Teams That Premier League Referees Support  (Read 3021 times)
lambourn red

« on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 15:19:59 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36075347

Interesting 2 of them are Town fans and another is Wiltshire based but no club named.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 15:32:39 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36075347

Interesting 2 of them are Town fans and another is Wiltshire based but no club named.

Scott and Hooper are my new favourite referees..
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 16:14:47 »

One football league ref works for a large network of financial advisors based by the wootton basset m4 junction (whichever one that is, I'm rubbish with junction names). i think it might be the hooper mentioned in that article. I think he's ran the line or been 4th official at the county ground before

Things get better but they never get good
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 16:18:06 »

He's the one who gave no penalty when a sheff Utd player wrestled a Bradford player to the ground on telly last season, and who disallowed a Cameron jerome overhead goal for high foot this season

Things get better but they never get good
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 17:02:48 »

One football league ref works for a large network of financial advisors based by the wootton basset m4 junction (whichever one that is, I'm rubbish with junction names). i think it might be the hooper mentioned in that article. I think he's ran the line or been 4th official at the county ground before

I seem to remember that, didnt a ref or lino get injured and he was either 4th official or in the crowd?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 17:47:36 »

Iain Williamson (FL referee) has a desk near mine at work.

Gave us two dodgy penalties a season or two back (Walsall?) Good to see he reads my emails.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 19:19:16 »

Graham Scott used to be a London Reds regular in the late 80s/early 90s when he wasn't playing in goal for Abingdon Town.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 09:28:49 »

He's the one who gave no penalty when a sheff Utd player wrestled a Bradford player to the ground on telly last season, and who disallowed a Cameron jerome overhead goal for high foot this season

Simon Hooper.  I know him quite well, I used to be his football manager when he was a kid (was a decent striker) I spent the day with him at Wembley for the Millwall PO Final (fucker still has the town shirt I let him borrow).

He tends to referee most of our pre-season friendlies at the CG, did the Liverpool game this year.

I gave him pelters about that Cameron Jerome disallowed goal.  First game of the season, brave lad..
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 21, 2016, 09:30:27 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: