Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee marshall  (Read 14337 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 19:09:35 »

I know, even X Factor is more watchable than us at the moment!!

Bloody crook Simon Cowell trousering all the profits from the voting lines but never investing in some decent judges
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 07:40:16 »

Remember this video.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 08:29:08 »

Any more on this ?
Is the lad surplus to requirements and the club are trying to help him get a club before the mass exodus of 1 year pro's getting released all over the country, or are they trying to cash in on him ?

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 08:36:24 »

Obviously, first thought is they are cashing in.

But as he is out of contract in the summer I can't imagine another club paying for him when he'll be free then.

There may be some compensation due because of his age,  but I don't really know how that works tbh
Panda Paws

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 09:06:28 »

Maybe... just maybe... Sheff Wed rang the club, expressed their interest and we are happy to see him go on to a better platform. He's not ready for our first team, we have no reserves, he's out of contract - it'd be a cunt move to not let him go to there so they can have a look at him. We get some small compo if he does go, so long as we offer him a deal.

Not everything has to be "cashing in", "flogging our future" etc... It's a perfectly normal set of circumstances that happens at every club up and down the country without any sort of conspiracy theory.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 09:09:56 »

Its an odd one. I remember him having a trial up at Liverpool about 18 months ago after our youths did really well then got slaughtered by Liverpool. I thought he was on his way out then, but he's still here.

The fact that he doesn't seem to have made the team much this year and has a few unused sub appearances doesn't bode well.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 09:19:50 »

Obviously, first thought is they are cashing in.

But as he is out of contract in the summer I can't imagine another club paying for him when he'll be free then.

There may be some compensation due because of his age,  but I don't really know how that works tbh
It's something like we're due compo if you offer a player a contract at the same terms or better and he's under 24. The player can refuse to accept but the club will get some dosh. A high profile case of this is Danny Ings to Liverpool although the Fa have flaffled about with  that.

Sent from my MotoG3
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 16:45:21 »

Clubs don't usually disclose trialists names so I bet Lee Power is LIIIIIVIIIIIID.
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2016, 16:52:33 »

I think it was a fan account that disclosed it, rather than the club itself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: