Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee marshall  (Read 14314 times)
bilko

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:14:57 »

So lee Marshall in a trial game for Sheffield Wednesday today it's a fucking joke he hasn't been given a chance in our first team and landonlo playing ahead of him who is too lightweight and not good enough yet especially in the current position were in.
I do wonder if LP has made a fuck up putting LW in charge.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:16:47 »

All things considered, is it really "a fucking joke"?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:16:53 »

Doubt lw has a say on this tbh
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:19:22 »

So lee Marshall in a trial game for Sheffield Wednesday today it's a fucking joke he hasn't been given a chance in our first team and landonlo playing ahead of him who is too lightweight and not good enough yet especially in the current position were in.
I do wonder if LP has made a fuck up putting LW in charge.

Have you ever seen Lee Marshall play?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:23:54 »

IT'S A TRIAL.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:26:50 »

Lee, being a first year pro and being thrown into our current team wouldn't do him any favours or the side imo.

These type of games can be for a variety of reasons.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:27:36 »

on one hand it's disappointing our youngsters are moving/considering going elsewhere before playing for us.

on the other hand if it allows us to keep players like ajose/obika  I'll take it. not that I'm convinced it will.
Flashheart

« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:30:26 »

Complains that a youngster (Marshall) is not being given a chance, also complains that another youngster (Iandolo) is playing and not ready yet.

OK then.....
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:42:27 »

Do players that have come through the academy have appearance fees? Hence why Iandolo plays regularly but seems like Marshall doesn't get a look in (and Randall was sold before he could make a big impact)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:45:38 »

For a coach supposedly championing youth, it seems strange we are willing to get shot. Especially so when you see some of the shit youngsters we have brought in
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #10 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:46:58 »

For a coach supposedly championing youth, it seems strange we are willing to get shot. Especially so when you see some of the shit youngsters we have brought in
Maybe he isn't good enough
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:51:01 »

Didn't he take a long time to sign his first contract - was it just for a year?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #12 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 14:55:34 »

Hes having a trial at a higher division club, who have a better academy than we do and probably a much higher standard of coaching (for that age group at least).

Good luck to him, the club get a fee for a youngster if the trial pays off, he gets a higher standard of matches against better opposition.

He is obviously not considered good enough for our first team yet or LW and LP would have played him regularly so he has nothing to lose but all to gain.

And the major point in all of this.....as hard a a notion as it appears to be to a lot our fans, one that many are unable to comprehend.....we are, always have been and probably always will be a selling club.

We sell players to higher division clubs to forward the players careers and help fill the club coffers....that would be the same with our without Lee Power at the club.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 15:05:41 »

Maybe he isn't good enough
Maybe.  But for a young player who has had little opportunity to show off his talent here but still manages to interest a club way above us should tell you something.

Ditto for the 2 who went to Wolves.

But then BOO, Balmy, Barry and Iandolo who have all had different degrees of exposure with us probably couldn't attract interest from any FL club.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 18, 2016, 15:11:17 »

This whole thread feels like nit-picking and complaining for the sake of complaining.

Not once have I read/heard stuff like "we need Lee Marshall in, he could make a difference."

It's announced that he's on trial elsewhere and suddenly he's the missing link.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: