Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GL5Red versus Flashheart!  (Read 42282 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 22:03:30 »

Tbh, I agree with him - it was offensive even if it was in jest.

It's all agendas on here
There are agendas, finally, I have so many things to raise under any other business 😁
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 22:04:06 »

Someone called Levi Lapper
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 22:09:21 »

Tbh, I agree with him - it was offensive even if it was in jest.

It's all agendas on here
..."It's all agendas"...I have not got the faintest idea what that means. Is there any chance you can explain what you mean by that? It's a genuine question - I would love to know the answer...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 22:10:23 »

Someone called Levi Lapper

Look up who Levi Lapper was. Odd name. Interesting history.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 22:37:59 »

Look up who Levi Lapper was. Odd name. Interesting history.
Yes - interesting. Makes me even more convinced it's Gerry. I know, I'm obsessed.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 23:36:20 »

..."It's all agendas"...I have not got the faintest idea what that means. Is there any chance you can explain what you mean by that? It's a genuine question - I would love to know the answer...

At the risk of looking stupid myself. The agenda is probably not pissing Audrey/Kerry off so he hasn't an excuse to delete/recreate account without looking stupidish himself. or herself as assuming  it was a male would label me sexist...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 09:05:41 »

Well, it appears it's not what is posted but who posts it that causes ructions.

Some hardly ever post an opinion but are more than willing to show off how clever they are by attempting to belittle those that do.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 12:17:16 »

So much drama lama on one little site. Let's be honest it's been a shit season so we have to find the entertainment elsewhere
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 13:07:24 »

Well, I for one am offended at being labelled a country bumpkin..

Let me have another cuppa and I'll come back with a suitable response, flip out and delete my account also.

Wait, nah fuck that shit, can't be bothered..  I am fully aware that you lot are a bunch fucktards already, no need to expend my energy with a meltdown.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 15:20:29 »

Bunch of joeys.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 16:20:55 »

Bunch of joeys.

Cheesy
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 21:29:42 »

I'm gobsmacked that the herd on here has jumped on "Levi Lapper" because he tried to point out how offensive "sutton red" was.
Can you not see how offensive his language was ?

This forum rightly has a zero tolerance of racism, so why is it OK to refer to people as "Mongs" ?

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 21:34:15 »

I'm gobsmacked that the herd on here has jumped on "Levi Lapper" because he tried to point out how offensive "sutton red" was.
Can you not see how offensive his language was ?

This forum rightly has a zero tolerance of racism, so why is it OK to refer to people as "Mongs" ?

Because some of our fans are mongs and it's a very apt label for them! The Facebook group and Adver comments section are good examples!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Sunday, April 24, 2016, 21:45:31 »

Because some of our fans are mongs and it's a very apt label for them! The Facebook group and Adver comments section are good examples!
But don't you understand?? It's offensive - Now you've OFFENDED ME!!! OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, April 25, 2016, 00:11:41 »

I think the prevalent use of offensive language is harmful even in harmless contexts, but anyone who has read this forum for more than 5 minutes knows (presumably) that suttonred doesn't hate disabled kids. I'm not sure how kids even came into it to be honest. That was a mental extrapolation to make it sound worse than what it was.

There is such a thing as context, with everything, and especially with humour. I'm a prissy little lefty guardian reading feminist, but even I can accept things that are said with a comedic intent. I wouldn't personally have used those words, but he's hardly Hitler cos he did.

At any rate it seems better to debate your point rather than run off in a strop, delete your account or assume there's some sort of Masonry-Stonecutters thing going on. (Ryan's still training, and we're still controlling the British crown.)

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: