Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GL5Red versus Flashheart!  (Read 42258 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 10:43:32 »

Sorry, i only converse with supporters, who support Swindon Town, not wankers that comment all the time but do not attend.

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 10:54:11 »

This has potential. Will check back later for updates.

My money on GL5 rage quitting the TEF.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 12:09:30 »

Tragic! Hilarious, and tragic. How fucking old are you?
I imagine not particularly, no one who had the pleasure of suffering the Diamandis era could seriously accuse Power of 'tearing the club apart'. I genuinely wonder how many of our extremely sensitive supporters survived that?
GL5 Red

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:15:43 »

Wrong, been going since early 88' so also saw those wankers try and ruin the club.  We are talking present though, and i am very concerned with regards Power.

As for flasheart, just ironic that a poster who lives far away, attends few home games picks the bones out of posters such as myself who attend week in week out for voicing their concern at how the club is being run. 
GL5 Red

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:17:49 »

Oh and i would not chose to live in Thailand, each to their own though.  But if i was far away and not attending on a regular i would not be so gobby, i would take a watching brief and maybe question why loyal supporters are getting fucked off with the current owner.
GL5 Red

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:18:53 »

Did make me laugh Crispy, i do get wound up and thats because the club i love are being taken for a ride.
EldeneRed

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:29:11 »

I don't think there's anything personal in this. Tensions are running high at the end of a poor/average performing season following a very successful one. It's totally understandable, but not really worth throwing the cat over.

Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:37:15 »

Oh and i would not chose to live in Thailand, each to their own though.  But if i was far away and not attending on a regular i would not be so gobby, i would take a watching brief and maybe question why loyal supporters are getting fucked off with the current owner.

I'll tell you what old bean, since you're closer and therefore so much more knowledgeable, why not present us with some kind of evidence that Power is actually what you say he is. That way we could then get on with working out what to do about it. Until then, I, and others, have no reason to take it seriously, do we? Oh, and "what's he done with the money" has been discussed already and nothing convincing was offered, so best present something else that we can get our teeth into.

I'll look forward to seeing that evidence then.

Cheers me old mucker.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:41:31 »

Is GL5 Red, dosser reinvented?
GL5 Red

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:52:05 »

old bean, old mucker, neither but instead of going of into the field and doing some research i will say that Mr saviour has sold, sold, sold since the disastrous Wembley appearance.  So, you have the transfer fees, you have the Wembley money and the crowds and ticket prices are not low end.  So, why are shopping in poundland?  We should be reinvesting should we not?  I do not ever recall saying Power should reinvest all revenue received, but the players who came in have been cheap and been painful to watch.

So, before typing, maybe consider some unfortunate fans have had to put up with the current dross for the past season and are tiring of Power and his excuses. 
GL5 Red

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:55:01 »

Tans, seem to recall you being another poster who got very defensive earlier in the season when concerns over Power were voiced.
Please tell me you have attended a home game in the past 5 years, or are you part of the Thailand Reds?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 13:57:45 »

GL5 Red

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 14:00:02 »

Ha ha Costanza!!!
Flashheart

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 14:08:11 »

As I explained earlier the finance issue has been discussed already, with nothing anywhere near approaching compelling being offered.

I'm not going through that again. It's boring. Come to think of it, your petulant little rants are boring. You're disturbing my gaming. Toodle pip.
GL5 Red

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 17, 2016, 14:10:33 »

Whatever, Mr Passionate fan who never attends games. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: