Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nicky Ajose  (Read 2807 times)
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« on: Thursday, April 14, 2016, 14:49:00 »

Old News I know but not seen any comment on it on here. Any chance of Nicky Ajose winning League 1 Player of the Year? He may be a cheating Pikey but of the 3 contenders I would of thought Bradley Dack was pretty much nailed on to win.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 14, 2016, 14:55:12 »

Scoring that many goals in a crap team was definitely worthy of a nomination, but he's a poacher. Dack & Sawyers are both much better all round players. Dack will win and get a decent move in the summer.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 14, 2016, 19:12:17 »

Scoring that many goals in a crap team was definitely worthy of a nomination, but he's a poacher. Dack & Sawyers are both much better all round players. Dack will win and get a decent move in the summer.
Dack, Ajose, Sawyers in that order for me. Sawyers has faded a fair bit from what I've seen as the season has progressed. He was excellent at the CG earlier in the season though, as was Dack. Ajose has been phenomenally consistent in all fairness & his shots to goals ratio is superb.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 15, 2016, 10:42:22 »

hopefully he will be back in tandem with Obika on Saturday. As a Bury boy you would hope Ajose would be keen to play and score against his home team. If we win and Blackpool lose at Rochdale you would think that'll be us safe. Probably since they have got local derby away at Fleetwood and home game v Wigan to come Blackpool won't reach 51 points anyway.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: