Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford City v Swindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 27864 times)
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 07:00:56 »

It's another big game for the fight towards safety. damage limitation time, anything better than a 4 0 defeat as got to be a result.
5 0 to Bradford City.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 07:07:49 »

I would be very surprised if anything less than 3. Hope we play for a 0-0 with Thompson back in the side
bleko89

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 07:26:15 »

Bradford have scored the fewest goals inside the top 18 and we have not lost in our last 5 visits to VP, our squad will be obviously be threadbare but we will get a point today,1-1.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 07:39:53 »

Bradford have scored the fewest goals inside the top 18 and we have not lost in our last 5 visits to VP, our squad will be obviously be threadbare but we will get a point today,1-1.
it's a bit early in the day to be drinking?

/
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 07:47:07 »

Don't hold much hope for this, if we have obika/ajose/n thompson then we might get a point. Without those 3 were fucked

Sent from my SM-G920F
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 07:49:02 »

2-0 Bradford

I come from a land down-under
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 08:21:19 »

If we can get through the first 15 minutes without conceding, then who knows?  It's not going to happen, is it?

4-0 Bradford.

Uncletrunx

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 08:26:48 »

Weren't Fleetwood on a run of about 7 games without scoring before they played us?

If Obika is playing, we might get something out of this; we're missing his presence hugely.

Otherwise, a good day for us would be if the clubs at the bottom lose.

"Absolute Calamity!"
WestYorksRed

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 08:52:35 »

This is my home game, will be making the five mile journey with no hope and no expectation. Anything else will be a bonus. My sympathies in advance to those with a 400 mile plus round trip to the frozen tundra wastelands of the north. It's actually a nice and sunny day up here but fear it'll deteriorate 3.00pm onwards.
scillyred

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 09:18:08 »

My home town team - the scillyreds lived in the Yorkshire Dales as farmers/lead miners from 1537 and moved en masse to Bradford in the 1880's to be house decorators.

Strange, that this is what I am doing now, having escaped the wacky world of chartered surveying  Cool

Spent many a happy day at Valley Parade.

Not good for us today I fear  Sad
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 09:58:42 »

We are going to be crushed today, like worms in a soggy field under a barrage of Wellington boots.

As banker a home win as you can get today. 4-0 my prediction

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 10:08:07 »

Us nought, them a fair few. Not even going to bother keeping an eye on it.
WestYorksRed

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 10:17:19 »

Spent many a happy day at Valley Parade.

Possibly the ground Where I've seen us play most times other than at home. Don't think I've seen us ever take a real spanking there though, think there was 3-0 loss in the late 90s but equally seen us win against expectations - last season included and New Year's Day in the early 2000s. That's my real fear, if conditions were ever right for a hiding, it's today. Christ we're a positive bunch aren't we? Also, Sheehan's on loan at Luton so we don't even get to call him a cunt.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 11:05:59 »

Positives. Nathan T will presumably be back, Hopefully Obika and Robert will be able to play at least some part from the bench. Heard no news as to his fitness or availability but we do possess League 1's top scorer. On their day Doughty and Louis T are up with the best quality League 1 midfielders have to offer, We ground at 0-0s at Gillingham and Coventry. We do have a reasonable record at Valley Parade, and against Phil Parkinson teams..

Negatives. After the feeble defensive performances of the last fortnight hold out no hope for anything other than a tonking. Team morale must be non existent. Power is noticeable only by his absence and Williams and Embleton are increasingly resembling a duo with zero football league performances between them who are being constantly outsmarted by vastly more experienced opposition managers like Phil Parkinson. After a typically shambolic opening half Bradford will be out for revenge following their 4-1 beating at the CG on the opening day of the season. Our star that day in currently languishing on a subs bench somewhere in the Black Country.

With Ajose lose 3-1
Without Ajose lose 4-0

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 9, 2016, 11:08:05 »

Us nought, them a fair few. Not even going to bother keeping an eye on it.

We're now reduced to hoping results are favourable elsewhere and the damage to goal difference is kept to a minimum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: