Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yaser Kasim  (Read 15274 times)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, September 5, 2016, 18:49:46 »

They're meant to be playing tomorrow. Could just be pretending he's injured so he gets sent back to us...
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 13:28:38 »

Wasn't in squad for Iraq game today
lambourn red

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 13:52:22 »

Lets just hope his injury suddenly gets better for Saturday Wink
Flashheart

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 13:54:48 »

I've a sneaking suspicion that he will make a somewhat miraculous recovery by then.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 05:28:53 »

The more i think of it, i think he had a strop again. Why would they hold a meeting about his future if he is injured.

http://socceriraq.net/2016/09/07/iraq-fa-hold-meeting-regarding-the-future-of-yaser-kasim-within-the-national-team/

Couple of unhappy tweets to him from fans

@YaserKasim and why aren't you playing don't tell us injury that's a wad of shit

@YaserKasim no comment? No apology ? No promises to win some match for #Iraq ? I hope you enjoyed all the holidays that the team paid for.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 05:55:41 by tans » Logged
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 07:08:20 »

The more i think of it, i think he had a strop again. Why would they hold a meeting about his future if he is injured.

http://socceriraq.net/2016/09/07/iraq-fa-hold-meeting-regarding-the-future-of-yaser-kasim-within-the-national-team/

Couple of unhappy tweets to him from fans

@YaserKasim and why aren't you playing don't tell us injury that's a wad of shit

@YaserKasim no comment? No apology ? No promises to win some match for #Iraq ? I hope you enjoyed all the holidays that the team paid for.
Reading the posts on the fb page from Iraqi fans they are a bit mental! he is quite a hero over there and they get very emotional with most of the things he does, good or bad.

He seems to not enjoy playing for Iraq so retire, even temporarily, and get your game and form back on track with us, as he seems to be doing this season so far.....play for that move he seems to want, get a good fee from a good move and everyone will be happy.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 07:19:10 »

What a drama queen he is.

But he's our drama queen, send him back.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 15:38:28 »

Only problem is, he's normally shit for weeks when he does come back. So hope that's not the case this time.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 15:55:03 »

Yaser Kasim is fascinating. We've had four different seasons of being told by Iraqi based football fans that he's on the brink of a Premier League move only for nothing to materialise, at all. I wonder how close he's had to a move because you don't get Prem interest without The Championship lingering in the background.

Either way, I'll be interested to see where he goes next. A brilliant footballer.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 18:12:58 »

He can't seem to make his mind up whether he's average or exceptional, a bad influence or a role model, dodgy or straight, too good for this level or just treading water.

In short, he is perfect for Swindon Town.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Panda Paws

« Reply #40 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 09:51:49 »

If he was consistent, he wouldn't be here, that's for sure.

I think lots of people forget that he was injured for most of last season though. I'd like to see him knock the Iraq stuff on the head and just get on with life here.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 09:55:01 »

This photograph will always make me chuckle, I sent it round the office when we signed him as he was a little chunky for a league player http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/10555003.SWINDON_TOWN__Trialist_Kasim_will_get_another_chance_to_impress/
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 9, 2016, 11:56:59 »

Never mind just the chunky Yaser pic with hindsight what an interesting article.....

Requests to interview Harry Agombar after his 15 minute cameo in a friendly were turned down.....Ha ha I wonder why that was then
Caddis nearly joining Blackpool - he avoided a minefield there then. That would have made him long for early morning sessions back with Paolo.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: