Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guardian Article.  (Read 13361 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, April 3, 2016, 23:09:30 »

Yeah I know, it was a generalisation, It is shit, but pretty much all press are these days, news for morons written by morons in the main.
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 07:04:40 »

Their website is blocked out here. Huzzah for military juntas.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 20:03:52 »

Yeah I know, it was a generalisation, It is shit, but pretty much all press are these days, news for morons written by morons in the main.

True, but for all its faults you can't exactly accuse the Guardian of constant racism/sexism, for example. There's a difference between being shitty and perpetually fuelling and reinforcing people's hatred of minority groups. I can't just get over that, it infuriates me.

Yes, I am one of those people.. Sofa

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Panda Paws

« Reply #33 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 20:07:35 »

What a load of old bollocks. I work in the media. Most of my friends work in the media. None of them are morons.

Fuck off with your generalisations. It's a fucking hard industry to get in to, and poorly rewarded when you do - of course there's a lot of outlets that are pretty poor - content factories and outlets that regurgitate - but there's also more excellent journalism than ever.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:33:12 »

What a load of old bollocks. I work in the media. Most of my friends work in the media. None of them are morons.

Fuck off with your generalisations. It's a fucking hard industry to get in to, and poorly rewarded when you do - of course there's a lot of outlets that are pretty poor - content factories and outlets that regurgitate - but there's also more excellent journalism than ever.

So are you saying you're NOT a cunt then?

I'm confused...  Cheesy

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:39:00 »

So are you saying you're NOT a cunt then?

I'm confused...  Cheesy

I think he's saying he isn't a moron. Of course he's a cunt. It's one of the pre requisites for being a member of the TEF, isn't it?  Smiley

RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:40:26 »

I'd say Panda is a tired and emotional cunt who's had a Ben Stokes-style bad day at the office and who now needs and deserves a few nightcaps Wink
Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:45:53 »

Just to be sure, are we in agreement that Panda is definitely a cunt? 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:48:37 »

I think he's saying some media types are morons, but not him because he's got clever friends,  isn't he Smiley

(no offence Sam, well some I suppose)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:50:35 »

We're all cunts.
Only some of us are morons.
That's my definitive analysis of the situation, and if you don't get it you're a moron.
And if you disagree you're a cunt.

DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 23:28:25 »

We're all cunts.
Only some of us are morons.
That's my definitive analysis of the situation, and if you don't get it you're a moron.
And if you disagree you're a cunt.

So let me get this straight..

If we agree or disagree, we're still cunts?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Panda Paws

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 06:50:23 »

Just to confirm, I didn't actually defend myself so happy to be called a moron, and accept I'm a cunt. I don't take lightly to family members, friends and my fiancé all being generalised as a moron. I had indeed had a Ben Stokes style bad day, but would have reacted the same if I had spent the day drunk on a beach in paradise.

I would expect the same reaction if I said all postmen, or soldiers, or lawyers, or estate agents, or IFAs or whatever are morons, cos it's a dickhead thing to do.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 07:20:46 »

Just to confirm, I didn't actually defend myself so happy to be called a moron, and accept I'm a cunt. I don't take lightly to family members, friends and my fiancé all being generalised as a moron. I had indeed had a Ben Stokes style bad day, but would have reacted the same if I had spent the day drunk on a beach in paradise.

I would expect the same reaction if I said all postmen, or soldiers, or lawyers, or estate agents, or IFAs or whatever are morons, cos it's a dickhead thing to do.
Postmen are all morons though
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 07:35:12 »

Postmen are all morons though

So are soldiers, proper cunting morons!
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 08:00:07 »

The ones with Boiled eggs are ok.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: