Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brexit & Football  (Read 23073 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 11:23:10 »

Just looking at the fuckwits that promote staying in is enough to persuade me to vote OUT.

That and the undemocratic nature of the EU.

Whatever happened to 'no taxation without representation'?

Considering that the out supporters includes such well respected big wigs as Boris, Farage, Gove, IDS, Donald Trump, George Galloway - I cannot decide whether you are being ironic or not.  
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 11:31:15 »

If people are going to base their vote by listening to the whole spectrum  of fuckwitery, we are in trouble!

Gut feeling for me is make a break come what may
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 11:33:01 »

Not that fucking Shania law again.

East is east and west is west and never the twain shall meet. R. Kipling
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 11:35:14 »

That don't impress me much S. Twain
Talk Talk

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 11:47:14 »

And he was right. It is time to put a stop to mass Muslim immigration from North Africa and the Middle East into Europe. We are in grave danger of destroying the fragile first world culture that has taken two and a half thousand years and millions of deaths to achieve. Replace it with what? A medieval ideology?

Considering that the out supporters includes such well respected big wigs as Boris, Farage, Gove, IDS, Donald Trump, George Galloway - I cannot decide whether you are being ironic or not. 

Trump is spot on about nearly everything.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 12:21:35 »

I wouldn't go for a haircut with him for starters.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 16:35:38 »

Trump is spot on about nearly everything.

Quote from: Donald Trump
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that? The face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?

I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.

I'm not saying they're stupid. I like China. I just sold an apartment for $15m. Am I supposed to dislike 'em? People say you don't like China. No, I love them. But their leaders are much smarter than our leaders. And we can't sustain ourselves with that. It's like, take the New England Patriots and Tom Brady and have them play your high school football team.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 16:42:18 »

I'm also 95% convinced he wants to bang his own daughter.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 16:44:39 »

At least George W Bush quotes had their own laughter track

Flashheart

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 20:58:38 »

I loved Bush, he was full of entertainment value.

We have Phil the Greek, the Yanks have Dubbya. And Palin. And Romney. And Trump.....

Talk Talk

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 22:54:01 »

So what is that supposed to prove then John? That you read and listen to the mainstream media and swallow all of the out of context, misrepresented and misinformation that they spew out? You're the guy that slags Buzzfeed off yet it just shows you as being a hypocrite for believing the bullshit that the MSM vomit up about Trump.

It's because he is funding his own campaign that he is not beholden to any lobbyists, any political correctness wonks or a media luvvy/lapdog that he can actually say what the fuck he wants. Ah, someone who is in the public spotlight who is not in the pay of anyone for once. How terrible! Attack, attack, attack! You don't get to be worth $10bn by being an idiot, although that is what the media and by implication you, you cunt, believe.

Let's take your points and provide context for these quotes, shall we? For once let's have objectivity and not bias if that's ok with you?

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

Well, you could get the quote right to begin with. What he said was:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting

He was talking about illegal immigrants (a subset of immigrants) and a subset of those (a subset of illegal immigrants).

Donald Trump:
"It seems like I'm some sort of whipping post because I bring it up. And I don't understand whether you are a liberal or whether you are conservative or whether you are a Republican, Democrat - why wouldn't you talk about a problem? The crime is raging, It's violent and people don't want to even talk about it. If you talk about it you are a racist. I don't understand it."

Trump had specifically referenced a Fusion article stating that according to directors of migrant shelters, a "staggering 80% of Central American girls and women crossing Mexico en route to the United States are raped along the way."

Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that? The face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?

Trump was being followed around by a Rolling Stone reporter and he made those comments about Carly Fiorina. Trump later commented: "I'm talking about her persona. Her persona is not going to be - she's not going to be president... And what she's saying about my hair , I know that's ok and you won't defend ME."

In 2010, Carly Fiorina was also caught criticising - her opponent - Senator Barabara Boxer's hair into an open microphone: "God, what is that hair" followed by a long laugh and the comment "So, yesterday." Fiorina's campaign dismissed the comments as "early morning small talk" but Trump's comments are a grievous attack on all women.

I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.

The mainstream media has regularly joked about the "absurdity" of Mexico paying for the creation of a wall along the Southern United States border. It is claimed that Trump refuses to offer details on how this would be done, but specifics were included in his original immigration policy paper:

"Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards - of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico (tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options). We will not be taken advantage of anymore."

I'm not saying they're stupid. I like China. I just sold an apartment for $15m. Am I supposed to dislike 'em? People say you don't like China. No, I love them. But their leaders are much smarter than our leaders. And we can't sustain ourselves with that. It's like, take the New England Patriots and Tom Brady and have them play your high school football team.

Since China joined the WTO, Americans have witnessed the closure of more than 50,000 factories and the loss of tens of millions of jobs. They DO NOT reciprocate on open trade in the opposite direction. Trump's policy is:

1. Bring China to the bargaining table by immediately declaring it a currency manipulator.

2. Protect American ingenuity and investment by forcing China to uphold intellectual property laws and stop their unfair and unlawful practice of forcing U.S. companies to share proprietary technology with Chinese competitors as a condition of entry to China’s market.

3. Reclaim millions of American jobs and reviving American manufacturing by putting an end to China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards. No more sweatshops or pollution havens stealing jobs from American workers.

4. Strengthen our negotiating position by lowering our corporate tax rate to keep American companies and jobs here at home, attacking our debt and deficit so China cannot use financial blackmail against us, and bolstering the U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas to discourage Chinese adventurism.

This all looks reasonable to me.

And your point was what, John?
Talk Talk

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 22:59:01 »

I'm also 95% convinced he wants to bang his own daughter.

<sigh>

Based on what exactly Ells? 95% conjecture, rumour and media bias? Got any FACTS to back that up?

In 2006, Donald Trump was asked on The View about his daughter posing in Playboy: "I don't think Ivanka would do that (pose for nude photographs) inside the magazine...although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her."

Trump's people issued a statement that Donald was "absolutely joking" and "making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women." The joke went over well in the room including a follow up joke by Joy Behar asking "Who are you, Woody Allen?" Trump belly laughed and told Joy: "That's very good."
Talk Talk

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 23:15:13 »

I wouldn't go for a haircut with him for starters.

Ok, so the fact that possibly - just possibly - there is a person who might just save your comfy sofa, idiot lantern and ready meal lifestyle from destruction by the third world hordes (by association what happens in the USA DOES affect us) has a coiffure that doesn't please you rules him out?

Fucking hell...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, March 31, 2016, 23:56:29 »

Ok, so the fact that possibly - just possibly - there is a person who might just save your comfy sofa, idiot lantern and ready meal lifestyle from destruction by the third world hordes (by association what happens in the USA DOES affect us) has a coiffure that doesn't please you rules him out?

Fucking hell...

It's up to the good people of the US, if they want Trump. It's up to the good people of the UK and Gibraltar if we want to leave the EU.

I'd guess you favour Brexit and England becoming the 51st State.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Friday, April 1, 2016, 05:46:14 »

Did Reg just remind anyone else about that terrible film starring Sammy L Jackson and Robert Carlilye?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: