Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jordan Stewart  (Read 22687 times)
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 15:55:08 »

Going to Woking v Grimsby next Tuesday and was hoping to see him then - looking like his loan may be at an end
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 16:41:20 »

Back at Town
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 17:06:22 »

Straight in the starting eleven tomorrow...

Get those crosses whipped in...

Clems Army!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 18:02:21 »

The hero is back!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 18:12:41 »

Is he good in the air?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 18:25:16 »

We need something, lose tomorrow and that'll be the most home loses sustained in any of our 62 Div 3 seasons.  Further we face the very real prospect of only a 4th ever season where more goals have ben conceded at the CG than scored, the others being 55/56, 00/01, and 10/11.
Flashheart

« Reply #66 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 18:50:55 »

You just milk it for all you can Reg. You don't have long left before were mathematically safe so make the most of it.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 19:07:56 »

You just milk it for all you can Reg. You don't have long left before were mathematically safe so make the most of it.

I'm rather hoping we don't equal the club record of 11 home defeats, that was created in the fin de siecle season of 99/00, but that was Div 2, when we sold every player we could and the lawnmower. Even the Prem season was only 10.

Think we'll likely get the record of fewest home clean sheets ever in Div 3 which stands at 3. We've 1.  If I was Williams I'd be using this to challenge the lads to avoid their place in the Hall of Shame. The all time record for fewest CG clean sheets is unsurprisingly the Prem season with 2.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 19:19:24 »

I'm rather hoping we don't equal the club record of 11 home defeats, that was created in the fin de siecle season of 99/00, but that was Div 2, when we sold every player we could and the lawnmower. Even the Prem season was only 10.

Think we'll likely get the record of fewest home clean sheets ever in Div 3 which stands at 3. We've 1.  If I was Williams I'd be using this to challenge the lads to avoid their place in the Hall of Shame. The all time record for fewest CG clean sheets is unsurprisingly the Prem season with 2.

I'm trying to do this without looking it up.  QPR was one.  (Nov 24th 1993.  The date of our first Premier League win has always stuck in my mind, for some reason.)  Our other 3 home wins (Southampton, Spurs, Coventry) all involved a conceded goal, I think, so the other clean sheet must have been a 0-0 draw.  And I must have been there as well, because the only home games I missed that season were defeats to Man City and Arsenal.

Can't think of it.  Stumped.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, April 22, 2016, 19:23:33 »

I'm trying to do this without looking it up.  QPR was one.  (Nov 24th 1993.  The date of our first Premier League win has always stuck in my mind, for some reason.)  Our other 3 home wins (Southampton, Spurs, Coventry) all involved a conceded goal, I think, so the other clean sheet must have been a 0-0 draw.  And I must have been there as well, because the only home games I missed that season were defeats to Man City and Arsenal.

Sheff U, the game after QPR we were on a roll.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 20:23:17 »

Short video interview:

http://www.irishfa.com/news/2016/august/jordan-stewart-wants-positive-results-for-the-under-21s

Some game time would do him good but it's hard to see how/when he's going to get some here anytime soon.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 20:43:17 by Private Fraser » Logged
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 20:50:24 »

Short video interview:

http://www.irishfa.com/news/2016/august/jordan-stewart-wants-positive-results-for-the-under-21s

Some game time would do him good but it's hard to see how/when he's going to get some here anytime soon.

I see what you did there.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Uncletrunx

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 21:33:46 »

As Reg said, it was Sheffield Utd. The only things I remember from that game are that they obviously came for a 0-0 (the game was awful) and the Sheff U fans sang one song for the whole 90 minutes. The whole thing was terrible, you're lucky that you've forgotten it.

"Absolute Calamity!"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, September 1, 2016, 06:06:09 »

Short video interview:

I believe the interviewer for that clip, is Johno, who used to post on here in the old days
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, September 1, 2016, 06:27:03 »

Johno is dear ol' Dan the Fans brother isn't he?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: