Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jordan Stewart  (Read 22710 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 15:53:42 »

Not at all, I want to know why he can't even get off the bench in a shit league, he must be a bad trainer, extremely unfit or have another problem.

We need extra players here to at least fill a bench, with today having one of THE worst bench line ups I have ever seen.

I feel personally he would add something different (from what I have seen in videos etc) but I am not and never will be his manager so I could be well wide of the mark.

He may actually be shit, but you don't play him you don't know.

Bollocks. We dont watch him in training every day, those who do can make a fairly good assessment of his ability

Things get better but they never get good
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, April 2, 2016, 16:02:46 »

Bollocks. We dont watch him in training every day, those who do can make a fairly good assessment of his ability
Exactly why I said I am not his manager so can't say, it is what is called an opinion...sorry for having one.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, April 10, 2016, 11:20:16 »

Quote from a Grimsby fan after their game yesterday

'I have to say that Stewart looks like he has good close control and skill, but I can't see him being anything like the answer on the wing as he is lacking pace, is both tiny and lightweight and was too hesitant when we were in attack as well. He put plenty of effort in, but didn't achieve much and wasn't nearly tricky enough.'

Also a few comments regarding his fitness levels - or lack thereof
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, April 10, 2016, 11:23:17 »

Hardly surprising he's not fit as he hasn't played for months and was recently in hospital. Presumably, he went out on loan to Grimsby to get some playing time and regain some fitness.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 19:07:43 »

Not even in the Grimsby match squad at all tonight.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 19:30:03 »

Was he forced to go, or did he go just for the halibut ?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 20:33:31 »

Was he forced to go, or did he go just for the halibut ?

Don't do the fish thing. Crash

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 20:50:43 »

Maybe he's been recalled?

If not, it's not looking good for him, is it? But I will still look forward to more 50k signings from obscure clubs in the future. They're the most exciting for me.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 23:28:14 »

Don't do the fish thing. Crash
Sorry, should of been for the hell of it - spellcheck
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 08:40:31 »

He might flourish after hes had a pre-season with us. I dont think we should write him off just yet
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 09:04:39 »

Maybe he's been recalled?

If not, it's not looking good for him, is it? But I will still look forward to more 50k signings from obscure clubs in the future. They're the most exciting for me.

I never thought of that. Would make sense to recall him, but I doubt we'll know until he is named on the subs bench for Saturday!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 10:36:21 »

He played 75 mins on saturday, perhaps he was injured
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 11:58:23 »

I never thought of that. Would make sense to recall him, but I doubt we'll know until he is named on the subs bench for Saturday!

I suspect he is not ready for this level yet so would not be worthwhile recalling him just to make up the numbers when he may get a bit of game time at Grimsby
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 14:54:45 »

There's a Stewart listed in their reserve squad for this afternoon's match v Hartlepool.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 15:36:03 »

There's a Stewart listed in their reserve squad for this afternoon's match v Hartlepool.
Stewart got taken off at half time in that game, sounds like he is badly lacking fitness if he only gets 45 mins in the reserves.

Sounds like he was involved a bit in the action too.

5: Good interplay between Straker and Stewart down the left wing finds Town in the Hartlepool area but possession is lost

27: SAVE. Stewart tries his chances from 25 yards and despite the dip, Catterick is equal to it.

44: CORNER. A reverse pass from Stewart finds the overlapping trialist who's cross is deflected out for a corner

45: Some slick 1-2 passing between Venney and Stewart turns the Hartlepool midfield inside out. Stewart's strike is over the bar
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 15:39:42 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: