Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2016/2017  (Read 57007 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, March 4, 2016, 14:04:13 »

Renewed mine today too.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, March 7, 2016, 15:11:15 »

Renewed mine today too.
Did mine this morning!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:09:31 »

The early bird prices were supposed to finish last Friday.  I wasn't sure whether to bother then forgot, but checked my account last night and they were still showing at the early bird prices, so I renewed.  Anyone know what the take up has been?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, April 4, 2016, 21:46:16 »

the normal 'pleased with response so far' was trotted out on the radio.

to be fair I think most would expect them to be down a bit, but no point putting a figure on it yet I suppose
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 07:06:51 »

Four of us together in DRS, one not renewing - lady who sits behind us with four tickets (three juniors as well as herself) has not renewed!  I think remainder around us have renewed.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 08:12:23 »

All my usual lot have renewed
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 08:57:45 »

I haven't renewed yet but that's purely due to the coincidence that the family ticket I'm renewing for is the same price in both phases, and money was a lot tighter last month than this so took the option to delay. Start reading the runes when we know whether the total sold is down on this season I guess?
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 08:58:19 »

Me and our kid have renewed in the Town End, let's hope it will be worthwhile.

Clap

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
Chrystovski

« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 06:42:56 »

The club have just released a survey for those who have not renewed and their reasons behind that decision.

I would be interested to hear how many ST have been sold thus far, does anyone have any ideas or heard anything on the grapevine?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 11:08:51 by Chrystovski » Logged
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 07:35:02 »

The club have released just a survey for those who have not renewed and their reasons behind that decision.

I would be interested to hear how many ST have been sold thus far, does anyone have any ideas or heard anything on the grapevine?

Eek
Bloody hell. That's worth noting as more than a footnote in this thread. First time in recent years that the club has shown an interest in the punters' views. A sign that renewals are well down, I'd say. Hope the replies are constructive, and acted upon.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 08:34:20 »

Eek
Bloody hell. That's worth noting as more than a footnote in this thread. First time in recent years that the club has shown an interest in the punters' views. A sign that renewals are well down, I'd say. Hope the replies are constructive, and acted upon.
Indeed, that's very encouraging (that the club are showing an interest). Hope it's not because renewals are down, but I fear you may be right
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 09:01:33 »

Indeed, that's very encouraging (that the club are showing an interest). Hope it's not because renewals are down, but I fear you may be right

No its just Power trying to understand how the cash flow projections are going to look over the next few months, those leases on Mercs have to be budgeted for somehow, plus he has a holiday for him and Sangita to pay for?  Cheesy
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:27:21 »

That the club wants feedback is a positive move- I know we sold 4500 last year so a decline is worrying.

Needs to get people engaged again. Fans feel detached for a number of reasons:

1) Poor relationship with the media- which is the link between the club and fan base
2) Lack of transparency
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:32:42 »

What transparency do we not have now that we had before? Genuine question.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:45:06 »

I've come to accept it - not exactly embrace  it, but it is what it is.

He doesn't sugar coat anything or promise the earth and that's probably what some people want - irrespective of whether it turns out to be bullshit in the future.

This year's recruitment is critical for a lot of fans and maybe they are waiting to see who comes in before committing to a ST
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: